The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
089F8487-994B-44E4-9176-8534DE159D3C.jpeg
6A915D8A-FEAB-44F4-9B22-EC9B79602706.jpeg

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Yep the above photo sums it up for me. It’s a total piss up all around town. Away for the weekend as last year. Pity it used to be great fun.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We moan about the pikeys leaving Sh*te all over the place these are just as bad.

What the f*ck are they teaching our children, just because you gay it doesn't mean you have to be a pikey.

Someone will try and defend the mess they leave or use the homophobic card because I pointed it out.

It’s Brighton , doubt anyone will even notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just got back from a great day watching the parade in town dropping my 85 year old mother home on the way back. My kids are still in town and will be partying there till the early hours with the other 300,000 who have come into Brighton for Pride today. Great atmosphere, everyone smiling, chatting and being polite to one another, but a few drunken teens around when we left spoiling it a little as the day goes on, just like every other year.

We decided to wander off home but obviously, had I known about this,

I would have stayed and screamed for a policeman :eek:

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
We moan about the pikeys leaving Sh*te all over the place these are just as bad.

What the f*ck are they teaching our children, just because you gay it doesn't mean you have to be a pikey.

Someone will try and defend the mess they leave or use the homophobic card because I pointed it out.

Take a deep breath. Look in the mirror. Feel proud. Carry on as you are.

Glad such outdated outbursts are in the minority in Brighton.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To all the Girls and Boys in Brighton today, enjoy your Bender, stay safe, have fun, drink plenty and do Brighton proud. X

Great post. I’m still hurting from that gag. I spat my coffee all over the computer and I’m not even drinking coffee.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

1 How do you know the people on top of the bus stop are gay
2.Of course this sort of thing never happens at any other time of the year in Brighton....no crime ..no assaults etc ..yeah right

D

Deleted member 2719

Take a deep breath. Look in the mirror. Feel proud. Carry on as you are.

Glad such outdated outbursts are in the minority in Brighton.

1 How do you know the people on top of the bus stop are gay
2.Of course this sort of thing never happens at any other time of the year in Brighton....no crime ..no assaults etc ..yeah right

Leaving rubbish everywhere is nothing to be proud If, why defend it, I would have thought you two would have the same ethics as me on this one???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Leaving rubbish everywhere is nothing to be proud If, why defend it, I would have thought you two would have the same ethics as me on this one???

.....checked post....nope can’t see that I’ve put up a defence I’ve queried why you’ve made your statement about one section of society...and I guess the label on the basis of one bus stop :shrug:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Maybe they should take a walk around Preston Park when it's over, crap everywhere and yes apart from the weekend I walk around it everyday so should now. Hopefully no glass allowed as normally broken glass all over

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe they should take a walk around Preston Park when it's over, crap everywhere and yes apart from the weekend I walk around it everyday so should now. Hopefully no glass allowed as normally broken glass all over

Bit of a long walk from Portslade tho eh? As for glass, total BS. It's cans and plastic glasses and has been since just about forever. And they make such a grand job of the clear up that by midweek you'd never even know there'd been a couple of major events there at the weekend.

D

Deleted member 2719

.....checked post....nope can’t see that I’ve put up a defence I’ve queried why you’ve made your statement about one section of society...and I guess the label on the basis of one bus stop :shrug:

Its about messy scummy people leaving shite everywhere like pikeys, it is unacceptable and it seems from your point of view they are gay so its okay.
It isn't.
There is no understanding of PRIDE at all for the GREEN city of Brighton and Hove.

I agree, it's all about respect, safety and cost.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Have you pikey hating, rubbish pick up wombles mistaken NSC for Grindr?

What a Bromance. You can happily moan your days away together. ������

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here