Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Singing the blues - Now into the 4th season

My singing the blues thread returns for a 4th season. If you have been following previous seasons you will know the bet has been a profitable one EVERY one of the three previous seasons.

The rules:-

£10 double on Brighton to win and Palace to lose when both teams play in the league during the same weekend/midweek
If we win, the stake for the next set of fixtures is increased by 50%

Kicking off with us beating Watford and Everton beating Palace. Odds of 9-1. £10 has been invested

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Nice one, I’ve been doing similar bet £5 not £10, without the 50% extra for past few seasons. Slim pickings back end of last season. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I fondly remember years ago running a prototype prediction league on here called Predicting the Blues. Got no end of stick from people who were more keen to point out that "the blues" is Birmingham's nickname than play the game. Wouldn't see the pun based on the colour of our shirts. Happy days. And good luck with the bet.

I fondly remember years ago running a prototype prediction league on here called Predicting the Blues. Got no end of stick from people who were more keen to point out that "the blues" is Birmingham's nickname than play the game. Wouldn't see the pun based on the colour of our shirts. Happy days. And good luck with the bet.

In all honesty, I’d have given similar stick too! If you didn’t realise the reference to ‘blues’ in this context is the Jazz song with appropriately adapted wording

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
In all honesty, I’d have given similar stick too! If you didn’t realise the reference to ‘blues’ in this context is the Jazz song with appropriately adapted wording

Agreed, this is a whole different kettle of fish to 'predicting the blues'.

Also, out of interest, what were the previous profits from the past three seasons? Got to say I'm impressed that last season was still in the positives despite our bad run.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Had to cry off this week. Cannot bring myself to hope numbnuts espirito santo picks up points

edit

Oh ok then, if it means woy doesn't......I'm so conflicted???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry - For the first time ever I'm in too.

Again I'm so sorry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here