Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] George Puscas

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I'm not entirely sure of the credibility of this, but a website called calciomercato.com is reporting that we've bid for an Inter Milan striker by the name of George Puscas.

[Tweet] 1157339015558901760 [/Tweet]

Google translates the article as follows:
"After having shortened their holidays by a week to reach Inter with Antonio Conte on their Asian tour, in the midst of an emergency center forward given the hardships coming from the market, George Puscas is about to leave the Nerazzurri club. The Romanian striker, who had been on loan at Palermo last year, thanks to a European U21 played as a protagonist has turned the spotlight around his name.

In fact, in the last few days, several proposals have arrived at the Inter club address. As reported by calciomercato.com, Birmingham, Brighton and CSKA Moscow have already formulated their proposal to Inter, remembering that the player's card is valued at around 10 million euro. The Inter company is evaluating the three offers on the table and will decide the boy's future within a week."

https://youtu.be/tK0THka0OBo

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/george-puscas/profil/spieler/208690

Sorry @StatBrother, but no WAG of HAB image available.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't he play with Baluta in the recent European under 21 championship ?

Yes.

But he didn't play for Morocco in the African Cup Of Nations. :down:

WaG/HaB photos aren't required until the player is at least in their mid twenties.

However we do require a photo of their mum, not your mum.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looked at the stats.

A 1 goal in 2 games ratio (using the 90 minutes average for a game instead of appearances). That is an amazing ratio and includes his 8 games for Romania (4 goals).

However, that turned to 1 in 8.5 at the top level in Serie A.

He has only made 15 appearances in a top European league out of 162 so pretty untested at the top level.

His style suggests a Maupay-Plan-B if Villa beat us to his signing.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would be very disappointing if this was the only attacker we managed to sign. Main competition is Brum ffs.

I would hope this is more for the under 23s , a very fringe player with potential

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Looks an exciting prospect and we have got form in picking up Baluta...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Looks an exciting prospect and we have got form in picking up Baluta...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Romanian under 21's are my second most watched side, from last season.
TBH (actually honest not wee-weeing around) I didn't think this fella looked all that, I thought he looked a little too 'lumbering'.

Hagi was definitely the eye catcher, as was Baluta although his languid style will rub plenty up the wrong way.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Romanian under 21's are my second most watched side, from last season.
TBH (actually honest not wee-weeing around) I didn't think this fella looked all that, I thought he looked a little too 'lumbering'.

Hagi was definitely the eye catcher, as was Baluta although his languid style will rub plenty up the wrong way.

Well Glenn Murray has always had a languid style, and he has based his career on it. It's worked for him. :rave:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
U23's obviously, looks a decent player but seems to lack that bit of pace to get away from his opponent. His other attributes look good though, good eye for goal or finding a team mate, good close control and dribbling.

We have another striker who has done alright throughout his career without explosive pace though.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I’d be very happy if we sign him. I saw him a few times in the U21 Euros and he was a right handful for defenders - powerful & strong and could finish. If we got him & Maupay that would be good business.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Definite sign him up and loan him out potential . I’m in

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I’d be very happy if we sign him. I saw him a few times in the U21 Euros and he was a right handful for defenders - powerful & strong and could finish. If we got him & Maupay that would be good business.

I have a family connection that watches all his games...................... well, you know the rest :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here