Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Kent T20

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Left at half time, v angry, rammed full and why is it that T20 attracts such a***holes? 16 years a member, they've killed the county game (championship cricket) and used to like T20 but no more, not renewing membership next season, better things to do with my time.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Left at half time, v angry, rammed full and why is it that T20 attracts such a***holes? 16 years a member, they've killed the county game (championship cricket) and used to like T20 but no more, not renewing membership next season, better things to do with my time.

Cricket needs half time football types.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Didn't go myself but got a text off a friend that went saying the Kent fans were all lairy and didn't seem like the usual cricket crowd.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
They were very quite in the end. To be honest they were harmless, but rather they were not there. Their team took a bashing though, men v boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

What happened that made it so bad?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What a t20 team we have. Ollie Robinson can’t even get in the team - that says everything.
Tail is a bit long but even that is eased with cj coming back

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Kent fans were a noisy minority. Sussex fans gave it back towards the end with the home team dominating. A nice atmosphere, was harmless chanting.

Was a pleasure to witness the full strength side. Was a real treat. Can’t wait for the next one!

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Kent supporters were giving it large at the start but their joy was short lived and it was a joy to watch Sussex hammer them.

I understand why some don't like the atmosphere at some T20 games and surprisingly, Kent seem to have a small but fairly obnoxious group that follow them. Personally, after some of the dismal stuff served up in the CC, it's a breath of fresh air to see Sussex winning with style and swagger.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We have a real chance this summer in the T20.
I thought it was a great atmosphere. Yes I’m not mad about the “We hate Surrey” type chants from the brain cell donors in the north east corner (it’s cricket you ****ing cretins) but that is a minor gripe.
Great game tonight too.
What does piss me off is grown men pushing KIDS out the way to try to get a picture with Archer, sad ****wits, half of which I would wager didn’t even know who he was a month ago......

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Whilst we do indeed have a superb bowling line up Salt is emerging as a fantastic prospect and now most definitely on the England one day game format radar, yes it's true it can go wrong and he's out cheaply but you could say that about anyone , definitely a star in the making and will be interested to see if any of the IPL teams pick him up.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I was at the Surrey game the Friday before and there were a lot of drunken idiots indulging in behaviour that would have had you kicked out of the football. It's because they know they can get away with it at the cricket without getting banned.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here