Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quietly confident

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
The last two games have been very impressive last week with the relentless goal hunting and movement the left hand side looking like it’s locked down with burn March and trossard.
Tonight the boys were very good again locadia with a few decent touches more so the first half trossard again excellent if he stays injury free we could have some player on our hands march and burn again very solid and some lovely one touch football played amongst each other all in all I’m quietly confident the season won’t be as disastrous as some will have us believe

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
and breathe...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me too.

How much will Barber charge us to have one of these on our replica shirts, in 12 months time?

65a897_07f1a12b3da84386bbe3329b8989ce43.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too much ww2 connotation.

Only if you're looking for it.
I'll not turn down a star above the badge for the 2020/21 season and beyond!!!

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Quietly confident down the left
Quietly shitting bricks down the right
**** all up front

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The last two games have been very impressive last week with the relentless goal hunting and movement the left hand side looking like it’s locked down with burn March and trossard.
Tonight the boys were very good again locadia with a few decent touches more so the first half trossard again excellent if he stays injury free we could have some player on our hands march and burn again very solid and some lovely one touch football played amongst each other all in all I’m quietly confident the season won’t be as disastrous as some will have us believe

Sorry, but how much of your quiet confidence is down to the fact that we've WON the last two games? IMHO we're still far too short of ideas up front, things tend to still stall in midfield. Easy to read plenty into pre-season games, but we won't really learn very much until the season begins in earnest.

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Well, one thing's for sure - if we play Duffy/Dunk/Burn, and we've got Trossard/March/Gross to take corners and free kicks - most opposition defences are going to be shitting themselves.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well, one thing's for sure - if we play Duffy/Dunk/Burn, and we've got Trossard/March/Gross to take corners and free kicks - most opposition defences are going to be shitting themselves.

IF we get a corner . . . . Quite predictable tactic though isn't it . . . . Duffy' scored several pre season, but will he manage the same against proper defenders who know the drill . . . .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

We need more in our locker than that though. Those sort of goals should be bonus ones, not our bread & butter or else we may as well have kept CH, with the club (especially recruitment) getting behind him 100% to recreate what Burnley do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Only if you are educated enough to know I guess.

Oh lighten the f**k up, you spanner.

It was a little joke agreeing with a 'quietly confident' thread suggesting I'm so quietly confident that the Albion will win the league and earn a little gold star for the shirts in the process.

If you see Nazi propaganda everywhere you look then I suggest you speak to someone who might be able to help, if you so wish.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Oh lighten the f**k up, you spanner.

It was a little joke agreeing with a 'quietly confident' thread suggesting I'm so quietly confident that the Albion will win the league and earn a little gold star for the shirts in the process.

If you see Nazi propaganda everywhere you look then I suggest you speak to someone who might be able to help, if you so wish.

It wasn't gold it was yellow. Gold shines, yellow is yellow, so piss off lycra boy!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Strangely I feel the opposite. We make a lot of positional errors and Valencia could have been out of sight. Forward we do look a bit better but we are much worse at the back IMO.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
IF we get a corner . . . . Quite predictable tactic though isn't it . . . . Duffy' scored several pre season, but will he manage the same against proper defenders who know the drill . . . .

Are you saying Valencia don't have proper defenders? :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My point was one more. I'm no historian, but I'm not a **** either.

Nope, yellow stars whatever point, on any uniform, is a no no.

Ps.. I am tempted to add learn history you gimp but, I suppose I had better refrain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here