Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Harry Maguire *** SINGS for Man Utd ***

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good. Enjoying this time of ManUre decline.

Personally I can't see them winning anything for 5-10 years.

They haven’t stopped spending yet, with another possibly £150m on Dybala and other stars next week, in their age old tradition of outgunning everyone else (bar Citeh).

Solsjkaer, their media buddies and their fans seem increasing cocky again this summer about it’s their time now.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They haven’t stopped spending yet, with another possibly £150m on Dybala and other stars next week, in their age old tradition of outgunning everyone else (bar Citeh).

Solsjkaer, their media buddies and their fans seem increasing cocky again this summer about it’s their time now.

I think Man United will be Top 4 this year - This has been a good transfer window for them and it hasn't finished yet. They just need to separate Pogba and Martial and let one of them go and the other will thrive. The jury is still out on whether the Manager can handle the ''Billy Big Balls'' players but if he can then they are on their way back I think

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Are you not worried? The tired old bed wetting line gets trotted out, but what BHA fan wouldn't be concerned?

Not worried. 1,Even without Dunk we could be alright. 2, Would we loan Clarke out if selling Dunk?. 3, The club in the late 90s was worrying not these days. 4, All else fails becoming a championship team again aint the end of the world. 5, I think we stay up either way.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh look another person who likes the term bedwetter. Obviously a bedwetter , whatever that means, itself... so why are you a bedwetter then. Have you a urinary infection or bladder issue ? The NSC Kolectiv needs to be told.

Bedwetting has begun...send for the sheets nurse!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
How about Dunk (or his agent) get on Instagram for ten minutes, alarm bells start ringing. Expect new contract and an extra £5K a week imminent - probably with the captaincy too.........

:wink:
Come on... I know £5k is huge to me and possibly you but not to Dunk. No way would he leave for £5k a week extra.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Irrelevant. Nothing to do with us as Dunk is not leaving.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
in the context of BHAFC he's utterly irrelevant. I think anyway.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
in the context of BHAFC he's utterly irrelevant. I think anyway.

Not quite. If Man Utd are about to tighten up defensively then a team we've reliably beaten at home in the Premier League might become tougher prospects.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here