Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton vs Middlesborough - tonight 7.45pm

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The English Football League kicks off tonight at Kenilworth Road.

Plenty of interest in the Championship with Albion players loaned out though none featuring in this match.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brighton born Glen Rea might play in the game though - I always thought he'd develop. LuaLua must be in contention to play for them as well. Hopefully Rea will be in the team for Luton and I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of football Jonathan Woodgate's Middlesbrough play tonight.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[YT]OhGZgtPTY04[/YT]

This should get the pulses racing and set you in the mood for the big EFL kick off.

:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I despise Middlesbrough with a passion. Hope they get absolutely humped and have a thoroughly miserable season, starting tonight.

Imagine all those scabby Boro fans who have travelled down and are spending the afternoon in Luton. They must think they're in Bel Air.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Doubt LuaLua will start as he missed a lot of pre season (dicking about with the contract), guess he will be used as a late sub.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At least we now know how the fixture computer works:

"Computer, which are the two shittiest towns in England?"

"Ah ha....."

"Number one, Luton will play number two, Middlesboro"

Nice bit of overtime for Bedfordshire old bill anyway.....

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
I also despise Middlesbro and hope they do a 'Bolton', the abuse we put up with when we walked back from their ground when we lost in 2016 was disgusting, even one of the coppers had a go at me when I made a comment about the referee!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to how manic Sky get later trying to really big up a fixture that nobody other than Luton and Boro fans will give two shits about.

AND IT'S LIVE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
1st half clashes with the live Valencia stream. I know what I'd rather watch.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Looking forward to how manic Sky get later trying to really big up a fixture that nobody other than Luton and Boro fans will give two shits about.

AND IT'S LIVE

I caught a bit of SSN earlier when it was trying to big up the MTL opening weekend. An interesting mix of desperate and half-hearted :moo:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1st half clashes with the live Valencia stream. I know what I'd rather watch.

I’d struggle to be vaguely interested even if the mighty Albion weren’t playing tonight

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well l give at least one s***t about it, love the Championship.

I give one of those little pieces of poo which you don't realize you've evacuated until you begin your intial wipe and find it clinging desperately to your bum hair.

It probably doesn't qualify as a sh*t, but it's something.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What channel is it on?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
2-2 at half-time. It could be an even higher score.

The Championship is brilliant and I'm going to watch Brentford v Birmingham tomorrow in the away end. Should be a cracking atmosphere. Big things are expected of Brentford this season while Brum have sold just about anything that moves! Not optimistic for them.

As someone at work said: "If the Premier League was played in my front garden, I'd draw my curtains. The Championship is the best and most unpredictable league in Europe" To add, he's a Millwall fan. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here