Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs at home now 12.30 on BT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not too displeased with that. Its my birthday that day, so a massive BENDER awaits.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Perfect for over here, or at least as good as it gets, 9.30 pm kick off!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bollox....playing golf in the morning and means finishing around 12, getting to mill hill area to park up, p&r bus to the ground all before 12:30!

Will be a push so that will be another game I will miss....getting pointless having a ST these days, I miss at least 5 home games this year!

It’s my birthday on the 3rd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bollox....playing golf in the morning and means finishing around 12, getting to mill hill area to park up, p&r bus to the ground all before 12:30!

Will be a push so that will be another game I will miss....getting pointless having a ST these days, I miss at least 5 home games this year!

Could you not rearrange the golf ? You've got 2 months notice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Simple answer forget the golf and play at another time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Could you not rearrange the golf ? You've got 2 months notice.

No it is the monthly medal that day...they are arranged at the beginning of the year.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Are you also waiting for a BENDER ?

I'm having a bender at Goodwood as we speak, I will be having a bender for the next 4 days...so will be very sore cometh Sunday evening. I will worry about a spurs bender nearer the time. Have we signed anyone yet?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm having a bender at Goodwood as we speak, I will be having a bender for the next 4 days...so will be very sore cometh Sunday evening. I will worry about a spurs bender nearer the time. Have we signed anyone yet?

Wow that’s long bender your gonna be more than just sore come Sunday :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here