Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **** England v Australia, 1st Specsavers Ashes Test, Edgbaston. Official match thread ****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Boom

Stokes is on and Khawaja edges one.

75-3

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
But totally absurd with no logic. Unfortunately some people on here consider that they are always right and know everything and that other opinions do not matter or are totally irrelevant.

Sadly, you are so correct.
The NSC bully club pick on anyone who dares to disagree with them.Currently you are their favourite target.
There are some saddos who will scroll through years of posts to find a quote.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The NSC bully club pick on anyone who dares to disagree with them.Currently you are their favourite target.
I disagree.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So far so good, but wouldn’t want to be facing a 4th innings chase of much over 150 though. Fascinating game, love it.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

To be fair to people here. The cricket threads have always been followed by real cricket enthusiasts who know a lot about the game, like to discuss the game in depth and always keep the discussion very civil.

If someone comes in with a completely I'll informed view, refuses to accept when they are wrong, refuses to listen to what other posters have to say (even when they patently have more knowledge), then it's bound to rile people.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
To be fair to people here. The cricket threads have always been followed by real cricket enthusiasts who know a lot about the game, like to discuss the game in depth and always keep the discussion very civil.

If someone comes in with a completely I'll informed view, refuses to accept when they are wrong, refuses to listen to what other posters have to say (even when they patently have more knowledge), then it's bound to role people.

Did you perhaps mean rile?

They don't confine the abuse to cricket threads though. Do they?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

If you’re going to continually post uninformed drivel to the extent it dilutes the quality of the thread then expect some criticism.

By BG’s admittance he doesn’t know much about cricket, I don’t know a lot about F1 so I wouldn’t continually post tripe day in day out.

It’s not exclusively cricket either.

Boxing - he’s gone on for years about how bad Fury is and how good Joshua is.

Running thread he starts saying that somebody told him some half marathons measure 10k.

I wouldn’t mind but his tone is that of an expert. He adds so little to these threads. That being said he makes me laugh so it’s not all doom and gloom.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not really. @BG is relentlessly negative and/or pessimistic about England cricket on here.....from an admitted position of knowing sweet FA or thereabouts

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As is your right.
The picking on BG is common throughout NSC and is frankly, a bit childish an boring.

BG is the best fisherman on Nsc, and deliberately posts accordingly. It's a sport to him.

He has said many a time, he can give as good as he takes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here