Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **** England v Australia, 1st Specsavers Ashes Test, Edgbaston. Official match thread ****

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A crowd full of grown men singing whole again by Atomic Kitten, only in English cricket :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Random thought - can you ban certain users from certain threads if they prove they’re not intellectually up to the debate?

Everybody is entitled to an opinion and whether they turn out to be correct or not with theirs is just a matter of time. Even if they are wrong it doesn't preclude them from having an opinion and expressing it. As they say freedom of speech.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well I think Australia are going to reach 730-2 by the close, Lance Stroll will win the Grand Prix tomorrow by three minutes, Virgil van Dijk is not good enough to play Premier League football and my cat will place in the 19.36 at Hove dogs on Tuesday night.

You can’t tell me I’m a thick-as-shit attention seeker because it’s just my opinion.

But totally absurd with no logic. Unfortunately some people on here consider that they are always right and know everything and that other opinions do not matter or are totally irrelevant.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But totally absurd with no logic.
:lolol:

Unfortunately some people on here consider that they are always right and know everything and that other opinions do not matter or are totally irrelevant.
That's really not the case. Anyone predicting the scores is guessing, and they know they're guessing, but those guesses are within the realms of possibility. Some however, as you say, are totally absurd with no logic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
These are the two we need to remove to stand any chance of winning,.
What do you mean? If we don't remove either of them, then obviously we can't win. If one stays in but we bowl the rest out cheaply (basically like the first innings), then we'll be in with a chance.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can accept if I get it wrong as in my view that we would bat until tea time and get 200 + lead but it was said more in hope that expectation . I said I think that 2 will get centuries and these are the 2 that I was alluding to..

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I can accept if I get it wrong as in my view that we would bat until tea time and get 200 + lead but it was said more in hope that expectation . I said I think that 2 will get centuries and these are the 2 that I was alluding to..

Have you every played the game, BG? And if so, to what level?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here