Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sounds impressive. I'm in.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I do like Mr Potter, the journey will have its ups and downs but he comes across as a very intelligent and empathetic man.

I’m in 100%

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Partially swimming against the tide ...lovely as he maybe ....and yes he does come across well...good ideas etc......whether that translates into success for Brighton....we’ll see.
I have hope though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Reminds me of CH in some ways, humble, down to earth but has a different footballing philosophy which, we hope, is more exciting to watch. Has the ptoential to be a great managerial legend if he lives up to what we think is his potential.

The king is dead, long live the King :albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Reminds me of CH in some ways, humble, down to earth but has a different footballing philosophy which, we hope, is more exciting to watch. Has the ptoential to be a great managerial legend if he lives up to what we think is his potential.

The king is dead, long live the King :albion2:

Nicely put

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Nice to read an article by someone who has thought about it and accepts that, just because we haven't appointed Jose Mourinho, we are going to fail miserably....

And it just confirms all the good impressions I had about him already.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
“It’s that balance between attack and defence we’ve got to get right,”

He is proud of his reputation for positivity: “We’ve got to this point by trying to build our attacks, control our attacks. We’ve wanted to go into games with a belief that we can win.

“It’s important that we can play with that freedom. I don’t think I’d have got to this point if it was all on the back of one thing. To knock Galatasaray out in a two-legged game you have to be able to defend. That’s the reality.

“All I can promise is I’ll do my very best. I’ll try as hard as I can. We want our teams to be able to entertain the supporters - they’re such an important part of the industry, sometimes forgotten a bit. At the Amex they’ll be very important for us. So we’ll try and entertain. At the same time I know we’re in the results business. I’m not naive.”

I REALLY liked the sound of that. He's got me on board.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But a squad who survived by two points and scored 35 times in 38 games needed revamping and Potter will be under pressure to draw more from expensive recent signings such as Jurgen Locadia, Alirez Jahanbakhsh and Jose Izquierdo, assuming they all stay.
Hmmmmm

Big Jurg appears to have slotted right in.
Jose is injured.

Hmmmmmm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He wants to entertain, good enough for me. I would rather we got relegated trying to entertain than suffer another season of stopping other teams playing and stay up :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here