Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Campaign to strip HRH D & Mrs D of Sarsex of their title

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Campaign to strip HRH D & Mrs D of Sarsex of their title

Moron.

To be honest though it’s not as bad as the ludicrous and sinister campaign that the Mail and Sun are currently running against Meghan. Disgusting rags.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My only worry is that The Argus sees it a worthy article. What did they do before the internet ?

tonytowner

Apr 12, 2010
Pointless attention seeker. Don’t give the idiot the oxygen of publicity The Argus or B&H council

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
6 people.

I can find 6 people who believe in talking cats.

It's not worthy of attention, it's certainly not worthy of news coverage. It's a shit-stirring story which isn't even fit to stir shit.

What the f*ck has happened to journalism?

(& I say that as someone who is no great defender of royalty or titles)

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I don't normally go into the fetid cesspit that is the Argus comments section, but some of the comments here were too good to not share:

Yes good old Brighton, But is going a bit down hill these days sadly. I love this town to be honest ..But seriously, this may take them down a peg or two removing their Sussex crown of entitlement. I mean let's face facts here this pair haven't any ancestry connection to sussex at all. But are bread winning ,and profiting themselves financially from sussex itself, from our district. But these pair don't put much back in to the community either when they are here visiting .Apart from a bit of awareness speech, helping the odd cancer victim may be opening a ward in a hospice or hospital, posing for numerous photos. But they don't donate anything Strolling around and counting up their figures of wealth in their heads....so what's all the fuss about to be honest..Who really cares if they stay or go..It's all out of our control , unless we end up protesting for it ...

I fully support the petition to get rid of these freeloaders who are are parasites on the back of our county.

I was disgusted last week when I found out they had put letters through the doors of all their neighbours near Frogmore to say that nobody should talk to them if they see them out and about. And one of the other instructions the neighbours were given was that they must never ask about Archie.

What a cheek when those same neighbours are paying for this privileged couple to be living in idle luxury.

No, this dysfunctional, scandalous family full of divorces and affairs and illegitimate children is well past its sell-by date and needs to be culled.

Nearly every other country woke up to that fat years ago and has long since dumped their royal family.

So I urge everyone to sign the petition but it's bad the Argus haven't told us where it is because that suggest the Argus is a pro royal family paper

Some people need to get a f***ing life.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I know its all about clickbait these days for papers, but surely there were more deserving stories at the bottom of the barrel than this one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't normally go into the fetid cesspit that is the Argus comments section, but some of the comments here were too good to not share:

Some people need to get a f***ing life.

If this is true it is VERY high handed and twattish imo

I was disgusted last week when I found out they had put letters through the doors of all their neighbours near Frogmore to say that nobody should talk to them if they see them out and about. And one of the other instructions the neighbours were given was that they must never ask about Archie.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
“As residents of Brighton and Hove we call on Brighton and Hove Council to not refer to these individuals by such titles which we believe to be entirely non democratic and symbolic of the oppression of the general public by the wealthy elite.

They're Royal, and Harry didn't have a choice to be Royal anyway...

“Neither will Brighton council invite or entertain these individuals nor afford them any hospitality or courtesies above and beyond that of an ordinary member of the public.

Not sure about MM, but I think Harry would actually enjoy that!

Honestly though. Some people :lolol:

PS : I was disgusted last week when I found out they had put letters through the doors of all their neighbours near Frogmore to say that nobody should talk to them if they see them out and about. And one of the other instructions the neighbours were given was that they must never ask about Archie.

They knew nothing about it. It was their knobhead staff trying to be Royal themselves...

Yoda

English & European
Am I allowed to petition his petition on the grounds he says its disrespectful to East Sussex yet is disrespectful himself to West Sussex by not mentioning it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I wonder if the aforementioned resident of Brighton, lives alone, and surrounds himself with tissues whilst on a sticky laptop t15184.gif

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm not even a monarchist and I think this is mad.

Charles Ross has too much time on his hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here