Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should we be targeting bald players on the continent?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
So have we ever named a best ever bald 11. Not just Albion players. Comb overs accepted

I’m thinking

Barthez in goal
Terry Mancini
Ralf Coates
Bobby Charlton

Struggling now

No shaven heads allowed

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So have we ever named a best ever bald 11. Not just Albion players. Comb overs accepted

I’m thinking

Barthez in goal
Terry Mancini
Ralf Coates
Bobby Charlton

Struggling now

No shaven heads allowed

I don't know about best ever, but there's Shelvey and that Palace prat, Johnson.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Lets stick Arjen Robben in there, he'd do a job, plus I think Andres Iniesta is receding enough to be worthy of a place on the bench at least

Bayern-Munich-Carlo-Ancelotti-Arjen-Robben-861260.jpg

iniesta_vissel-169.jpg

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In which case, insist all the first team shave their heads, and it will improve their performances.

Some of them wear gloves from September to April: I don't fancy their chances if their poor delicate scalps are exposed to the elements.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I’m thinking

Barthez in goal
Terry Mancini
Ralf Coates
Bobby Charlton

Struggling now

No shaven heads allowed

Pretty sure you could name a better bald World Cup winning Frenchman than Barthez....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Pretty sure you could name a better bald World Cup winning Frenchman than Barthez....

Good point - but wasn’t he more one for the “Receding hairline so I’ll shave the rest of it” Squad.

Now if he grew a combover, no problem.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Are you an original member of ZZ Top or a newcomer? ???

View attachment 113670

I've got to grow it a few more inches before I join the tribute act. Some random bloke on the street did mention ZZ Top to me the other day, but I think he was a religious nutter trying start a conversation, so I ignored him.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Attempt at a full team of baldies:

Gomez
Bruno
Hennessy
Kompany
Stam
Shelvey
Mooey
Zidane
Charlton
Lockhead
Coates

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I don't understand the logic of loaning Matt Clarke to Derby because despite being only 22 there is definite evidence of thinning on top.

Perhaps he's been sent out on loan to help his thinning continue to develop in a less high profile league so when he returns to us in a years time he'll be a fully fledged slap head and ready to fit straight into the first team.

Potter's certainly thinking ahead with this one (no pun intended) and it could turn out to be a very astute move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here