Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should we be targeting bald players on the continent?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Given the way the Latin based countries love their free flowing locks, should we be targeting bald players on the continent?

I know what you're thinking, interesting hypothesis tell me more...

Well arguably our best player in the last decade has been Bruno, how the hell did we get him in the championship? Some would say being mates with Vicente but if we use a little less objectivity and a bit more subjectivity, its clear he'd had enough of his peer group and not to mention the very real possibility of sun burn.

Why not come to a country where baldness has been celebrated for many years, most notably by Duncan Goodhew, Patrick Stewart, Jason Statham, that guy from cold feet and Elton John to name a few.

Much the way the religious divide was exploited in transfers up in Scotland by Jock Stein, maybe this is the secret weapon we've needed in the market all along.

this only works in hot & Latin based countries

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
That's the sort of blue sky thinking that's going to keep us up.

Nearly brilliant but surely in conjunction with this all players will just need to be known by a single name. Surname or Christian name only or perhaps just a dedicated playing name like the Brazilians sometimes use.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Given the way the Latin based countries love their free flowing locks, should we be targeting bald players on the continent?

I know what you're thinking, interesting hypothesis tell me more...

Well arguably our best player in the last decade has been Bruno, how the hell did we get him in the championship? Some would say being mates with Vicente but if we use a little less objectivity and a bit more subjectivity, its clear he'd had enough of his peer group and not to mention the very real possibility of sun burn.

Why not come to a country where baldness has been celebrated for many years, most notably by Duncan Goodhew, Patrick Stewart, Jason Statham, that guy from cold feet and Elton John to name a few.

Much the way the religious divide was exploited in transfers up in Scotland by Jock Stein, maybe this is the secret weapon we've needed in the market all along.

this only works in hot & Latin based countries

Interesting that apart from Bruno, you don't name any bald footballers - because they don't go bald until their 30s at least

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Interesting that apart from Bruno, you don't name any bald footballers - because they don't go bald until their 30s at least
and even then not completely
Atd5oEAvJmsQcwBw5

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In which case, insist all the first team shave their heads, and it will improve their performances.

Other than the simple FACT that Proppers form fell off a cliff the moment he had his hair cut.

Perhaps the rest of the squad should shave their heads and stick the detritus on Davy.

Win win.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nearly brilliant but surely in conjunction with this all players will just need to be known by a single name. Surname or Christian name only or perhaps just a dedicated playing name like the Brazilians sometimes use.

I can see how Frederico Rodrigues de Paula Santos wouldn't easily fit on the back of a shirt. But FRED just looks :lolol:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.

Don't think we need to go that far:lol:

If they are bald, we should make them sign papers to say they won't have a hair transplant.

Wayne Rooney's form fell off after he had his. :smokin:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Don't think we need to go that far:lol:

If they are bald, we should make them sign papers to say they won't have a hair transplant.

Wayne Rooney's form fell off after he had his. :smokin:

And Zola turned out to be a crap manager once he sorted his barnet out, there’s more to this then meets the eye!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here