Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Starting Line-up at Watford?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Difficult not putting Dunk in ,but if Maguire goes then so does Lewis i'm afraid .

Ryan
Montoya
Duffy
Burn
Bernardo
Trossard
Stephens
Gross
Izquierdo
Propper
Locadia

Subs Button Richards Murray Bong (Webster) Andone March

Starting straight in with a player who is injured and reported to be so til the new year is really quite innovative!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Montoya-Duffy-Dunk-Bernardo
Stephens-Propper
March-Trossard-Locadia
Murray​

These players, not necessarily in that order.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Ryan
Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya Stephens Propper March
Trossard Locadia
Murray

I think thats the team. Even if we sign someone else between now and then not sure he would start. I think we will see one of Alzate, Taylor or Baluta on bench. Those seem to be the closest of the young guns to the team

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A depressingly large amount of Murray's. :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We just stayed up last 2 years. Why does anybody think it will be any different with 10 of same playing. Very depressing if this is the case

You must have missed it mate - we changed manager!

Also worth noting before as the same players were fairly comfortable in mid table...

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not sure where you've been since the end of the last season.

We've got a new manager.

Are you really saying with same team and new manager we have a better side. You are very easily pleased. After 2 years struggling unbelievable if we go in again with Murray and no creative mid fielder

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Are you really saying with same team and new manager we have a better side. You are very easily pleased. After 2 years struggling unbelievable if we go in again with Murray and no creative mid fielder

No, you're saying that. It makes it easier for you to make it out like someone else is wrong by constructing your own argument.

For the simple fact, I will be pleased if we play better football. I'm more concerned about the style of play than the league we're in. By your own logic, you'd rather we risked financial stability for results because you'd rather we stayed in the premier league than maintain sound finances.

Sounds like you'd be better off supporting another team.

See how that logic works..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Same team as last year

Ryan
Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo

Propper
Stephens
Jahanbash
March
Locadia

Murray

Subs

Trossy
Andone etc

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Starting straight in with a player who is injured and reported to be so til the new year is really quite innovative!

The injured Izzy, really bold move.

Is izquierdo fit ? Thought he was out till new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't know he was supposedly out until after the new year , at best ! i didn't realise his injury was so bad , my bad , so i shall replace him and have Knockaert instead . :mad:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Met an Iranian guy in T Wells today who told me that Ali J had a blinder at Pompey and we may see him tomorrow. True or not, and having looked at these line up predictions, it does make you wonder where we'll fit in quite a few of the team. If we go with something like:

Ryan
Dunk - Duffy - Webster/Burn
Montoya - Stephens - Propper - March
Trossard - Locadia
Murray

Where do Bernardo, Ali J, Biss when he is fit, Gross and Andone fit in?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Met an Iranian guy in T Wells today who told me that Ali J had a blinder at Pompey and we may see him tomorrow. True or not, and having looked at these line up predictions, it does make you wonder where we'll fit in quite a few of the team. If we go with something like:

Ryan
Dunk - Duffy - Webster/Burn
Montoya - Stephens - Propper - March
Trossard - Locadia
Murray

Where do Bernardo, Ali J, Biss when he is fit, Gross and Andone fit in?

What’s happening tomorrow?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No, you're saying that. It makes it easier for you to make it out like someone else is wrong by constructing your own argument.

For the simple fact, I will be pleased if we play better football. I'm more concerned about the style of play than the league we're in. By your own logic, you'd rather we risked financial stability for results because you'd rather we stayed in the premier league than maintain sound finances.

Sounds like you'd be better off supporting another team.

See how that logic works..

Will continue a 30 year habit and continue supporting whatever division. However with vast income in Premier do expect each season to make a few improvements to team

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ryan

Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo

March
Propper
Stephens