Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is Dunk going to be sold before the window closes?

Is Dunk going to be sold by the time the window closes

• Yes, yes he is

Votes: 55 29.7%
  • No, no he’s not

Votes: 103 55.7%
  • Sitting on the fence here

Votes: 27 14.6%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely time for a poll given the divide over what fans believe will happen, what the club and the media are saying.

Never say never but what do YOU think

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
gif-yeah-4.gif

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't want him to go but he is evidence that there are plenty of championship players who could make the step up especially playing in defence

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Probably. I think the club are expecting an acceptable bid late in the window and that's why they are willing to spend big on another CB. Hopefully not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't want him to go but he is evidence that there are plenty of championship players who could make the step up especially playing in defence
I disagree. Just because he was able to make the step up, doesn't mean all players will.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He didn't say 'all' though.
He didn't have to. He said that Dunk is evidence that plenty could make the step up. I disagree. Dunk is evidence that he was able to make the step up, no one else.

Every successful player in the PL is evidence that it's possible for a player to make the step up from whichever league they came from, which covers all the leagues we're looking at. It doesn't mean anything.

It would be different if you were looking at all defenders who've come from the Championship, and noted that most of them were a success (preferably with stats comparing them to purchases from other leagues, and also comparing the success rate of defenders compared to other outfield players).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He'll look at Leicester, it is a step up, but it's not Top 6, he'll stay.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here