Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BT Sport Predictions for the season - Interesting read

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That was bizarre, I was waiting for the bit where Murray got abducted by aliens and was replaced in January by Luiz Suarez who scored 15 goals in 3 games and then got sent off for bringing a chainsaw on to the pitch, we then proceeded to win all games in 2020 with Hemed scoring 23 goals and getting the golden boot and us qualifying for Europe however Potter was sacked as 5th whilst OK did not prove entertaining enough for Tony and Big Sam replaced him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Spoiler Alert.

FFS.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks - that’s very helpful. I’ve already mapped out the matches that I’ll watch and those where I’ll use the ticket exchange.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Interesting to see how this compares to this years relegation tracker thread (hope there is one!) Probably quite close, I would guess.

16th. on 40 points? - I'd take that now! 4-0 at Watford? - come on, they are a teensy bit better than Birmingham City!

read the norwich one - mirrors ours last season -flirt with 9th place for one week and go on massive losing streak second half of the season. they play manc on the last day of the season too! spooky.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wouldn't surprise me if we struggled early on, new manager implementing a new system .

Look at West Ham last year , lost their first 5 didn't they under a new manager? finished very strong though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wouldn't surprise me if we struggled early on, new manager implementing a new system .

Look at West Ham last year , lost their first 5 didn't they under a new manager? finished very strong though.

The £90m they spent last summer probably helped too...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relegation battle coming up. Does anyone expect any different?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I think we may do rather well in our first 6 games , there's a definite opportunity to get some good points on the board early on , we must get Izquierdo and Bissouma fit for the West Ham game and whatever £30 million striker joins us next friday he'll have to sit that game out and watch a Murray masterclass , looking at those first 6 games a return of 9 points is not a unrealistic target to have , which is a solid enough start .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well that was, er, different. I'll admit that it lost me a bit after the first couple of sections, but then I'm not on these prediction articles when, in reality, they mostly turn out to be way wide of the mark.

But it looks like some people have had the chance to do some creative writing, which is nice. And, whatever happens in the season, this 'script' will be brought up in conversation throughout the season, which is great news for BT. It's played a blinder – the content and predictions from it were all over SSN last night, too and a bit of Talkshite when I was listening popping to the shop.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a great waste of time reading that crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here