Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well you will excuse me if l don't start celebrating quite yet a while.

I wouldn't bother celebrating at all the guy is clearly shitehouse and certainly not fit to lace Ashley Barnes' boots.

Booooooo

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don’t know exactly how it happened but that was an example of a club from another country meeting a release clause.

Right. Sounds like we may have to up the bid to make up for tax deduction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
With the Maupay deal appearing to be done, I wonder if there’s still legs in this En-Nesyri story?

I hope so, but it would seem very unlike us.. we’d have an embarrassment of riches up front!

Should be an interesting end to the transfer window.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
With the Maupay deal appearing to be done, I wonder if there’s still legs in this En-Nesyri story?

I hope so, but it would seem very unlike us.. we’d have an embarrassment of riches up front!

Should be an interesting end to the transfer window.

I think we still need another decent striker so El Nes is needed as Loco n Andone aren’t good enough

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I wouldn't bother celebrating at all the guy is clearly shitehouse and certainly not fit to lace Ashley Barnes' boots.

Booooooo

I thought it was cos you have relatives who were Brentford season ticket holders and they said he was shitehouse.

But maybe they don't want him to leave!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
.....or we could just replace the whole squad. If we get Maupay in commonsense and financial considerations would say don't be greedy.

Or just accept they are totally different strikers with different attributes and we want both?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't quite get why the Maupay signing would scupper this one. Looks to me like Maupay is teh same sort of striker as Andone, meaning that unless we trust in Hemed we still need a more physical striker to come in to battle/rotate and ultimately replace Murray.

For me, we could do with signing both. That gives us a proper rotation of our options.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't quite get why the Maupay signing would scupper this one. Looks to me like Maupay is teh same sort of striker as Andone, meaning that unless we trust in Hemed we still need a more physical striker to come in to battle/rotate and ultimately replace Murray.

For me, we could do with signing both. That gives us a proper rotation of our options.

Quite agree.
Both are good, particularly if Maupay is an upgrade on Andone, however IMO, the greater need is the Murray replacement.

Presumably Connolly will go out on loan.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

100% agreed... good post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here