Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's the latest guess on the fee?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't understand why everyone's claiming we're dying for a new RB?

Montoya was arguably our best signing last summer. He's a very good technical player and a great replacement for Bruno. Hopefully he's got many years to come with us too.

Decent enough player, and will thrive even more if we have three CBs too - but we don't have a lot of cover unless we're going to switch Bernardo or Solly to the right, use Sanders there I guess. Can't see Schelotto appearing but............

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Decent enough player, and will thrive even more if we have three CBs too - but we don't have a lot of cover unless we're going to switch Bernardo or Solly to the right, use Sanders there I guess. Can't see Schelotto appearing but............

Or Balogun, Bernardo played their regularly at Leipzig, although he was shaky at Watford, there was another game later in the season where he came on and played ok. I'd still like Tavernier tbh, but if it doesn't happen, we do have options.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Or Balogun, Bernardo played their regularly at Leipzig, although he was shaky at Watford, there was another game later in the season where he came on and played ok. I'd still like Tavernier tbh, but if it doesn't happen, we do have options.

For me Bogle is the one. Agree about Montoya, he is decent. So let's get someone in with potential.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Three CBs will free Schellotto I think but still would feel comfortable with another player who can play RB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here