Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What questions have you asked which, once given the answer, wish you hadn't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that your finger?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I bumped into a woman once who I hadn't seen since we were at school, and after the initial smiles and hello's, I innocently asked when the baby was due. She wasn't pregnant, she'd just gotten fat.

That was pretty much the end of the conversation. :facepalm:

Same thing happened to me last week funnily enough

Although the timing wasn't great, as I was at a family funeral and I ask the grand daughter of the woman we were about to bury......felt such a plum and vowed then and there NEVER to ask that question again.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Yikes. Sheltered upbringing then.

Mind you, I can't talk. When I was a nipper, I genuinely used to think that to get a woman pregnant, you had to WEE in her. But then I turned 19, and all became clear.

When I was 12 I discovered my dad's stash of well-worn copies of Mayfair and Penthouse under the bed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m going to regret asking this I know, but what were the circumstances in which you asked that question?
I was in a compromised position, and since the answer was 'no', I'd prefer not to go into detail.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of Club Vandersexxx?

CDh4WVR.gif

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
When I was a child my dad was attempting to explain the facts of life to me. He was really going all round the houses so I eventually asked 'what do men and women actually do?'. His voice dropped to a very low pitch and he awkwardly cough and said 'you've seen dogs haven't you?;. Sadly I had seen dogs and the image of my parents performing those roles lived with me for years.

:O :clap: :lolol: :rotlf::rotlf: ...... that is brilliant!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I asked my mum about nuclear bombs when I was about 10 or 11 after seeing something Ruskie/yank related on the news . . . . her 'factually correct' answer ****ing terrified me!

to think there are probably millions of sun readers who probably still think they're nothing more than a good source of a sun tan is equally worrying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here