Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is anyone planning on attending the U-18's PSF at Carshalton Athletic tomorrow?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I would have thought it unlikely that the club will cover the game and so any updates by intrepid NSC reporters would be appreciated :thumbsup:

And if you don't know the players, post a few pics and I'll identify them for you.

[TWEET]1155515167633002496[/TWEET]

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I would have thought it unlikely that the club will cover the game and so any updates by intrepid NSC reporters would be appreciated :thumbsup:

And if you don't know the players, post a few pics and I'll identify them for you.

I was gonna head down after work as I live in South West London, so not far to get back afterwards

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

That’s less than 2 miles from where my mum (also a STH at the Amex) lives. I’ll ask her if she wants to go, but it’ll have to be alone - which might put her off.

What does PSF stand for?

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
That’s less than 2 miles from where my mum (also a STH at the Amex) lives. I’ll ask her if she wants to go, but it’ll have to be alone - which might put her off.

What does PSF stand for?

Pre-season friendly, at a guess...

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I can’t seem to find a team sheet anywhere but will have a look around, James Tilley is in the squad who I recognise and possibly Haydon Roberts? Andrew Crofts is here doesn’t look like he’s playing. Will wait to see if they read out a team sheet.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Tom McGill is in goal, Cochrane is at left back, Cashman is up front. Spong and Dreyer are on the bench.
These are the only players I recognise so far.
Crofts is also here.
Currently Carshalton 1 Brighton 0.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Tom McGill is in goal, Cochrane is at left back, Cashman is up front. Spong and Dreyer are on the bench.
These are the only players I recognise so far.
Crofts is also here.
Currently Carshalton 1 Brighton 0.

Great, thanks. Are you able to take any photos?

CARSHALTON LADY

Aug 1, 2003
carshalton
E5586F41-FD5A-4B25-B148-FB1A4141354D.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here