Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Does your serving member of parliament have an unusual name?

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
My personal favourites in no particular order are Thangam Debbonaire and Kwasi Kwarteng, unfortunately i have to make do with boring Peter Kyle :down:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not MPs as such, but here in B&H we've been blessed with far more than our fair share of daftly-named councillors in recent years. For your delectation, I give you...

- Dave Lepper!
- Jason Kitcat!
- Nimrod Ping!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Not MPs as such, but here in B&H we've been blessed with far more than our fair share of daftly-named councillors in recent years. For your delectation, I give you...

- Dave Lepper!
- Jason Kitcat!
- Nimrod Ping!

Yes i remember Nimrod Ping.

An mp from the past i liked too was Lembit Opik, if i remember right he married a cheeky girl

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tim Loughton the unloyal weasel

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sir Arthur Nicholas Winston Soames. Bet he wishes his last two names were the other way around.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We don't have a 'serving' MP - we have one who works to deliver what he thinks his constituents should want (unless he's recently changed his mind).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

- Dave Lepper!
- Jason Kitcat!
- Nimrod Ping!

Although no Timmy's.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Tim Loughton the unloyal weasel

Tim 'not very nice and dim' Laughton. A classic easy career mp with a safe seat. Apathy and the sheer incompetence of the local Labour Party (and LD for that matter) are the only reason he's had such a cushy ride, for so long, despite being borderline nazi in his voting record. Just does enough locally to butter people up, then goes to London and votes for virtually everything that works against them.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
John Whippingdale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here