Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton’s fan base? (downhill)

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
A new season is upon us, and out of anything in the world, including cancer, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being a Brighton fan. You’ve got a fan base that is one of the most uneducated in football, I reckon your disabled fans wearing Liverpool FC hats have got more of a brain cell than the privileged morons up in the north stand moaning about the out of date milk they saw in Marks and Sparks a week prior. You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result, absolute cramming down the “TOGETHER” motto you somehow claim to all have. The twin ****ing towers are more together than your fans are. Imagine actually having to sit and watch eleven gay men, ********** and shoot their beans over your dead grandfather, whilst your dad sits there and sucks your toes. That’s basically supporting your club.

I think you can all agree that your fan base is becoming to attract five year olds to thirteen year olds who have no clue about anything, who mainly want to see the top six, and Wilf Zaha play week in week out without supporting your own blue and white. I think we can all agree that your club is only going one direction, and that’s down. You’ve got rid of Barrack Obama and replaced him with a white man, which is the only positive move you could of done.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Let's keep this one.

You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result...

Not sure how he/she's confused the web address with Norwich? Other than that, schools out for summer... bless him/her.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Much as I hate to admit it, you’ve got us to a tee. Every word. amazing. So.....thank you x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
CAUC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A new season is upon us, and out of anything in the world, including cancer, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being a Brighton fan. You’ve got a fan base that is one of the most uneducated in football, I reckon your disabled fans wearing Liverpool FC hats have got more of a brain cell than the privileged morons up in the north stand moaning about the out of date milk they saw in Marks and Sparks a week prior. You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result, absolute cramming down the “TOGETHER” motto you somehow claim to all have. The twin ****ing towers are more together than your fans are. Imagine actually having to sit and watch eleven gay men, ********** and shoot their beans over your dead grandfather, whilst your dad sits there and sucks your toes. That’s basically supporting your club.

I think you can all agree that your fan base is becoming to attract five year olds to thirteen year olds who have no clue about anything, who mainly want to see the top six, and Wilf Zaha play week in week out without supporting your own blue and white. I think we can all agree that your club is only going one direction, and that’s down. You’ve got rid of Barrack Obama and replaced him with a white man, which is the only positive move you could of done.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I've not seen these carnal activities on the pitch. Is he sure he was watching the right stream ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think the mods made a mistake and we lost a 'Gold' moment.

Jamie, Jamie, where for art thou Jamie.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I assume this will be reported to the authorities etc for racism & homophobia. Parish will do the honourable thing and find out who the culprit is and bam them from the Stad De Clad for life, obviously.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here