Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Surely this is offensive enough to "call in"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
A new season is upon us, and out of anything in the world, including cancer, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being a Brighton fan. You’ve got a fan base that is one of the most uneducated in football, I reckon your disabled fans wearing Liverpool FC hats have got more of a brain cell than the privileged morons up in the north stand moaning about the out of date milk they saw in Marks and Sparks a week prior. You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result, absolute cramming down the “TOGETHER” motto you somehow claim to all have. The twin ****ing towers are more together than your fans are. Imagine actually having to sit and watch eleven gay men, ********** and shoot their beans over your dead grandfather, whilst your dad sits there and sucks your toes. That’s basically supporting your club.

I think you can all agree that your fan base is becoming to attract five year olds to thirteen year olds who have no clue about anything, who mainly want to see the top six, and Wilf Zaha play week in week out without supporting your own blue and white. I think we can all agree that your club is only going one direction, and that’s down. You’ve got rid of Barrack Obama and replaced him with a white man, which is the only positive move you could of done.

"...could HAVE done".
:ffsparr:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
A new season is upon us, and out of anything in the world, including cancer, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being a Brighton fan. You’ve got a fan base that is one of the most uneducated in football, I reckon your disabled fans wearing Liverpool FC hats have got more of a brain cell than the privileged morons up in the north stand moaning about the out of date milk they saw in Marks and Sparks a week prior. You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result, absolute cramming down the “TOGETHER” motto you somehow claim to all have. The twin ****ing towers are more together than your fans are. Imagine actually having to sit and watch eleven gay men, ********** and shoot their beans over your dead grandfather, whilst your dad sits there and sucks your toes. That’s basically supporting your club.

I think you can all agree that your fan base is becoming to attract five year olds to thirteen year olds who have no clue about anything, who mainly want to see the top six, and Wilf Zaha play week in week out without supporting your own blue and white. I think we can all agree that your club is only going one direction, and that’s down. You’ve got rid of Barrack Obama and replaced him with a white man, which is the only positive move you could of done.

:rolleyes:

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Are you coming to pride this weekend ? :wink:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Wow.

A mod has surely got to hand over this person's details to the relevant authorities.

So much discrimination in one post. I never thought it was possible.

Edit: From his profile, he joined in 2007 and pretend to be a Brighton fan but is obviously Palace.

What a sad, pathetic individual he is.

Dougie in disguise?

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Inside The Secret World Of Incels - BBC Three

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here