Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Timothy Castagne - Possible right back?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
And as mentioned there- we wouldn't be scouting a Swansea player, so it must have been Atalanta player/s we were looking at. A very talented squad.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's a Belgian international and a regular right back for a top six Italian team.

He won't be coming here.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Atalanta in the CL this season for the first time in thei history after finishing 3rd in Serie A last season. Hard to think he'll give up CL footie for us tbh.

He's a Genk Academy product. Played there with Trossard for a few years.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This is a good spot. Here’s hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would indeed be weird if Kyle was scouting Swansea.. same time, we do have a Premier League level right back (who also scored the winning goal in that game) and Potter knows it.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Would indeed be weird if Kyle was scouting Swansea.. same time, we do have a Premier League level right back (who also scored the winning goal in that game) and Potter knows it.

Now I’m confused [emoji52]. Surely our scout (was your scout) would definitely be scouting Atalanta players!?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Now I’m confused [emoji52]. Surely our scout (was your scout) would definitely be scouting Atalanta players!?

Maybe we are going to sign Robert's, Castagne, Grimes and McBurnie...all on show yesterday!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Krul, Flowers, Howard and Atouba amongst the Premier League Tims. Not to mention Bafetimbi Gomis. Away from football, there's Tim Hardaway, Tim Duncan, Tim Horton and Tim Tebow.

Maybe Mr Castagne would have to drop the -othy though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here