Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Vitality Blast Somerset vs Sussex Sharks Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton 28.07.19

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Time take on the Cidermen

Game Starts at 14.30, hopefully I will have dismantled my garden shed (don't ask) by then...

Will Archer play? He is in Ashes squad but surely 4 overs won't hurt?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Time take on the Cidermen

Game Starts at 14.30, hopefully I will have dismantled my garden shed (don't ask) by then...

Will Archer play? He is in Ashes squad but surely 4 overs won't hurt?
Hope he plays, not sure if he is on a central contract yet but I fear he won't play thanks to injury risks.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Archer (sadly) is not in the Sussex squad. Probably meeting up for some team building. Carey replaces Brown. van Zyl still absent nursing his hurty elbow. Jordan should be back next week for the Kent game.

Do we play three spinners at 'Ciderabad'?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Somerset win toss and INSERT Sussex, clearly such a tense game no-one wants to post, anyway 67-2 as we hit half distance.

That must be rather light at Taunton?

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Somerset win toss and INSERT Sussex, clearly such a tense game no-one wants to post, anyway 67-2 as we hit half distance.

Not even close to enough, though Carey seems to have his eye in now. Typical Salt innings at the top of the order, two balls, four and out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

100-2 after 12, probably need 12 an over for the rest of the innings for a par score

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Carey off and running. Great signing by Sussex, could easily be in the Ashes series for the Aussies.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
116-4 lose Carey first ball of the 19th, wrong time to lose a wicket just as acceleration was underway, hope Ollie Robinson is next in.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
184-8.
With our attack, that won’t be easy to surpass

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Reece Topley......are the good people of nsc impressed?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here