Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Best site for indirect flights

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I know most people seem to like flying direct to their destination but I'm quite happy to go all over the place, especially if it gets me a decent price or takes me to an interesting place/airport. The most flights I've managed in one round trip was 9 or 10. Most websites seem most interested in finding you the shortest flight with the least number of flights at the best price. But I'd like to know if anyone has found a decent site that will find you multi-stop flights that go interesting routes. I may have to do Toronto to London soon and the best I've found at an affordable price is Toronto > Zurich > Dusseldorf > London Heathrow. Does anyone else share my bizarre pleasure and have a site they can recommend? Thanks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Skyscanner. Not sure it will give the results you want.

Un-tick direct flights

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can't help but if you can avoid Heathrow then that has to be a massive bonus. What a shithole.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Head for Points usually comes up with some heavily discounted Business Class options if you start from Norway, Germany, Netherlands and so on.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Nah, it's rubbish for this kind of thing.
Well not totally rubbish. I have used skyscanner and kayak to see who offers lowest fares then also gone direct to airline websites to see what they offer on similar dates. Sometimes you can then fill in a gap with a low cost airline you might not have heard of before that is operating a short haul part of a viable route. I once got Emirates to sell me a collection of flights in Asia (incorporating independent overland travel) they initially thought they could not sell!
So Toronto - London? Might be cool to go via Greenland? (I haven't checked so don't slate!)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Flights and Trains can also be a good option especially in Europe..

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here