Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Inside The Secret World Of Incels - BBC Three

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just downloaded this and watching it.

These people are seriously warped in the mind and millennials who perceive they are entitled to have a girlfriend

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just downloaded this and watching it.

These people are seriously warped in the mind and millennials who perceive they are entitled to have a girlfriend
I've not seen the programme but have read a bit about these saddos.

They're just the weird kids from school who could never get a girlfriend aren't they? And now, instead of settling for an ugly fat woman later in life, they have a voice to moan about why they aren't with Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston or Katie Perry.

Maybe if they stopped playing Minecraft and Fortnite and actually tried interacting with people, they'd meet that fat ugly bird and end up happy?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As an aside, we clearly have a few on here. Although not their leader since looney was banned. [emoji23]

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just watched it. Some very different things going on in that program - the guy with the dogs and the bloke from County Down just appeared to be people who did not know how to go about getting a girlfriend and had been sucked into the Incel thing online but rejected it.

Catfishman on the other hand is a sexual predator imo with mental health issues who needs help, as do many of the other in the incel community who are using it to create their own form of extremism. Another example of the internet being used to spread hate and warped ideologies. If it was just about not being able to get a shag they could always go and buy one if they were that desperate, but this is way beyond that. Disturbing.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just watched it. Some very different things going on in that program - the guy with the dogs and the bloke from County Down just appeared to be people who did not know how to go about getting a girlfriend and had been sucked into the Incel thing online but rejected it.

Catfishman on the other hand is a sexual predator imo with mental health issues who needs help, as do many of the other in the incel community who are using it to create their own form of extremism. Another example of the internet being used to spread hate and warped ideologies. If it was just about not being able to get a shag they could always go and buy one if they were that desperate, but this is way beyond that. Disturbing.
I'm going to have to watch it now FFS. [emoji23]

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
5 minutes in

...................well this is shaping up to be an awful lot less funny than I was hoping for.

might give it a skip for now

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
grim watching

..............however, I reckon the socially awkward dog chap doing karaoke will be alright.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Had to Google 'incels'. Took less than two minutes - shan't have to bother watching the programme now.

Good.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Watched The Great Hack last night, all about how our online activity is harvested. Made me what to delete all social media,however it's probably too late .

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
And now, instead of settling for an ugly fat woman later in life, they have a voice to moan about why they aren't with Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston or Katie Perry.
I think I should be with Jennifer Aniston. I've resisted the ugly fat woman in the hope that Jen will soon see sense.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shouldn't have put this on first thing on a Sunday morning Mrs WD raging. This guys are mad, its sick

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Watched it yesterday. I too think dog-walking guy should just seek out another girl with Aspergers, or won't mind his, and he'll be fine. He seemed a nice, well balanced person overall.

As for catfish twunt. I nearly lobbed the remote at the TV when he started bitching and moaning about girls going for looks and aesthetics. Well, my little chumster - why don't you f*ck off down the gym, eat less pizza, make an effort with your clothes, get a decent haircut, then get a proper hobby - and you may just find that a higher standard of female will look at you.

Hats off to the Northern Irish guy, too.

Also agree with a previous poster that if you're that desperate to have sex and it's ruining your life not doing so, find a brothel. :shrug:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
From wiki....

Discussions in incel*forums*are often characterized by*resentment,*misanthropy,[1]self-pity,[4]*self-loathing,[5]*misogyny,[6]racism,[6]*a sense of*entitlement*to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[7][8][9][6]*The American nonprofit*Southern Poverty Law Center*described the subculture as "part of the online*male supremacist*ecosystem" that is included in their*list of hate groups.

....sound familiar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here