Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] XtraPc

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had a pop up ad come up on NSC foir this USB plug in which it is claimed revolutionizes old slow running pc in seconds from running on Windows and installing Lynux ? sp; all for only £28 has anybody bought it or have knowledge and is it any good..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought this was about Mrs Mays' legacy of additional police persons

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Had a pop up ad come up on NSC foir this USB plug in which it is claimed revolutionizes old slow running pc in seconds from running on Windows and installing Lynux ? sp; all for only £28 has anybody bought it or have knowledge and is it any good..

Well what would Johnson and Rees-Mogg do ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I assumed that it completely cleared and cleaned the PC. as it maintains it makes it like new in 20 sec.

Sadly, I can quite easily believe you would fall for that :)

I couldn't sleep last night so went and watched Thursday in Parliament on BBC and must say that I was very impressed with the manner in which Jacob Rees-Mogg answered the question thrown at him

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

If it said Lynux I'd say its about as genuine as an Omsung

Sounds like you should ignore BG

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You can download Linux to a USB stick for free, and reboot most PCs/laptops to temporarily run Linux without messing up your Windows system. It'll probably run faster than Windows on old hardware.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can download Linux to a USB stick for free, and reboot most PCs/laptops to temporarily run Linux without messing up your Windows system. It'll probably run faster than Windows on old hardware.
Very true. But the number of threads created when BG starts trying to use Linux may actually break the internet.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Too obvious, BG. :smile:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We've had Omsung Phine Factor.
Now from BG Productions, I give you.........

cooltext331407839011192.png

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Very true. But the number of threads created when BG starts trying to use Linux may actually break the internet.

Yes, I should have cut and pasted that from my previous replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here