Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Vote for your best park 2019

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
In 2016, my beloved Rockery opposite Preston Park was voted best garden in England. I have a wonderful evening collecting the accolade at Lords Cricket ground from Graeme LeSaux and it was largely down to you guys for voting for us.

Someone has nominated us again so i'd love to give it another go.

We're at the bottom of page 2 but there are other parks you might feel more suited to vote for

http://www.fieldsintrust.org/best-park/south-east

Many thanks for looking, I will shamefully bump this every so often.

:thumbsup:
I was going to change this bit, but see you've already done it! Nothing to be shameful for at all, so lovely...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Done and good luck!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If The Rockery doesn't win it will be the biggest travesty of justice since Cliff Richard's 'Congratulations' failed to win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1968.

Thankfully Franco isn't on hand to scupper things.
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] will get it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If The Rockery doesn't win it will be the biggest travesty of justice since Cliff Richard's 'Congratulations' failed to win the Eurovision Song Contest in 1968.

Thankfully Franco isn't on hand to scupper things.
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] will get it.
La la la.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Haven't seen it elsewhere and as [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] is an honary member of this board (although a hammers fan), I thought I should post that Preston Park Rockery has a fine spread in this months The Garden, the magazine of the RHS. I have no idea if anyone can access it through the RHS website or not, maybe [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] does?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Haven't seen it elsewhere and as [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] is an honary member of this board (although a hammers fan), I thought I should post that Preston Park Rockery has a fine spread in this months The Garden, the magazine of the RHS. I have no idea if anyone can access it through the RHS website or not, maybe [MENTION=2019]jevs[/MENTION] does?

Jevs is very proud of making it to the RHS magazine as he rightly should. He has posted the news on his Rockery Faceache page.
https://www.facebook.com/PrestonRockGarden/

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Jevs is very proud of making it to the RHS magazine as he rightly should. He has posted the news on his Rockery Faceache page.
https://www.facebook.com/PrestonRockGarden/

However, I couldn't of done any of it without my lovely manager [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] who motivated and inspired me to get the garden looking like it is today. Take the credit Graeme, you deserve it.
Cheers....a very drunk Jevs :lolol::lolol::lolol:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Just to say that if anyone ever wants to be shown round the garden, i'm happy to do this as a one to one or as a small group....just message me on here

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here