Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] João Mario

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Extreme pinch of salt with this one, but since there's sweet FA going on might as well post it:

https://app.football-italia.net/?re...-bid-joao-mario#article/footballitalia-141315

We've allegedly made a 'firm offer' for João Mario, of inter Milan, with a price tag of €30M. Monaco heavily linked as well, and, quelle suprise, he'd prefer a move there apparently. Does have PL experience, from a loan with West Ham a few years back.

Not getting the full works as this one almost definitely won't happen, but any sort of rumour is gold dust these days

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, that would be something.

However, if Monaco are interested I would be staggered if he didn't choose to go there. Before you even consider the wages and tax benefits, just look at the beauty of the area (though not, in my opinion, Monaco itself). It's the most beautiful coastline rising to stunning mountains.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If he was any good and as he is Portuguese I'm sure Wolves would want him. As they aren't in for him he must be a cart horse, so I'm out.
This is a scientific decision.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He should only join us if it increases his wages.

anyone know what his trophy cabinet looks like?

Empty!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He should only join us if it increases his wages.

anyone know what his trophy cabinet looks like?

It's large and is impressive in height and width, and both the display and storage are expansive, allowing for a wide range of different displays.

Toughened safety glass is used in the construction for safety and protection of the display items and the aluminium frame is sturdy and creates a smart finish.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's large and is impressive in height and width, and both the display and storage are expansive, allowing for a wide range of different displays.

Toughened safety glass is used in the construction for safety and protection of the display items and the aluminium frame is sturdy and creates a smart finish.

He shops in Ikea?

Get him in now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here