Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Philip Billing

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
The Sun (yeah, I know) reckon Plucky have beaten us to the £15m signing of Philip Billing. Talented player but looked completely disinterested and lazy when we beat them at home last season.

Thoughts?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Sun (yeah, I know) reckon Plucky have beaten us to the £15m signing of Philip Billing. Talented player but looked completely disinterested and lazy when we beat them at home last season.

Thoughts?

My thoughts? We were never going to beat Bournemouth in the chase for a player :smile:

Added to which it’s a pretty underwhelming signing given that he played for one of the worst ever Premier League sides last season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My thoughts? We were never going to beat Bournemouth in the chase for a player :smile:

Added to which it’s a pretty underwhelming signing given that he played for one of the worst ever Premier League sides last season.

Agreed.

Would have signed Tommy Smith as RB cover though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My thoughts? We were never going to beat Bournemouth in the chase for a player [emoji2]

Along with rumours he had a very bad attitude at Huddersfield last season, it could well be a bullet dodged.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
My thoughts? We were never going to beat Bournemouth in the chase for a player [emoji2]

Im still not sure why we're not competing with Bournemouth for signings. But yes im not fussed about billing

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Really surprised by the comments here, thought people wanted him due to the comments on the no signings today thread.

Fwiw i'd fly over, hire a car and drive him to Bournemouth from Huddersfield if it meant him not signing for us, never rated him, but i have seen managers ana pundits saying he's quality, £15 million? Nah, its alright.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Im still not sure why we're not competing with Bournemouth for signings. But yes im not fussed about billing

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It’s their huge ticket sales. Oh, hang on, it might be their relatively long stay in the Prem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a No from me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really surprised by the comments here, thought people wanted him due to the comments on the no signings today thread.

Fwiw i'd fly over, hire a car and drive him to Bournemouth from Huddersfield if it meant him not signing for us, never rated him, but i have seen managers ana pundits saying he's quality, £15 million? Nah, its alright.

Happy to split the journey with you. I could do Huddersfield to Leicester if that would work? I’d leave him at the McDonalds at Leicester M1 services for you to collect? I’d buy him a Big Mac too.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Happy to split the journey with you. I could do Huddersfield to Leicester if that would work? I’d leave him at the McDonalds at Leicester M1 services for you to collect? I’d buy him a Big Mac too.

Like your thinking, but hold fire on the big mac, wouldn't want him to fail his medical :lol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Talented player, had attitude problems at Udders but I suspect Smug Eddie will know how to get the best out of him. They don't normally make recruitment mistakes down there. Unfortunately.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He was decent coming off the bench for Huddersfield at the Amex in our first PL season.
Was given the job of blocking off supply to Ulloa as we looked to use him as a target man. Billing did a good job that day, for the 10 mins he was on, but hes looked gash every other time I've seen him. Certainly wouldn't want to spend £15 million on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here