Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I bloody love Cricket sometimes.

I bloody hate Cricket sometimes.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sussex bowling attack coming up trumps as usual. Just wish the batting was more stable.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
The Cricketers is the last place I'd go when there's a 20/20 on, it gets absolutely MOBBED.

It was a feckin disaster. Having booked a table some time ago (probably before the T20 games were announced) and had it confirmed last night I fought my way to the bar at 6.30 to order our food only to be told that kitchen was shut.!! Apparently my booking should have been cancelled and my confirmation was just an automated response (that's ok then).
I won't bore you with the argument that followed but be sure that I will be contacting Ember Inns tomorrow and give them a full broadside.
Ended up in a pub down the road whose kitchens were open so we didn't starve.
Better now after a few drinks.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sunday vs Somerset (away) according to Sussex ccc. According to the link in your post.

You're asking me to READ it properly as well ? :lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Absolutely walking it, as predicted!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear - what a complete and utter

IMG_1327.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was a feckin disaster. Having booked a table some time ago (probably before the T20 games were announced) and had it confirmed last night I fought my way to the bar at 6.30 to order our food only to be told that kitchen was shut.!! Apparently my booking should have been cancelled and my confirmation was just an automated response (that's ok then).
I won't bore you with the argument that followed but be sure that I will be contacting Ember Inns tomorrow and give them a full broadside.
Ended up in a pub down the road whose kitchens were open so we didn't starve.
Better now after a few drinks.

:lolol: Yikes, sorry to laugh fella.

But that place is a total write-off on T20 nights, just unlucky you happened to book it for tonight. Personally I usually mince along to the Blind Busker and sort some nosebag around there if I'm out for the crickert. Sounds like you managed to salvage the evening.

:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here