Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The attempted robbery of arsenal players

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Well, fair play to Kolasinac.

Really? the number of lads getting jooked around that area tells me those scumbags wouldnt think twice about stabbing him.

Sod the watch, it's insured and not worth dying for.

I don't think he realised how dangerous that situation was.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Beast mode

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I thought this going to be about them finally making a sequel to 'The Arsenal Stadium Mystery'. Gutted.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Really? the number of lads getting jooked around that area tells me those scumbags wouldnt think twice about stabbing him.

Sod the watch, it's insured and not worth dying for.

I don't think he realised how dangerous that situation was.

Kolašinac Is from Bosnia. I have a feeling he might have seen situations like that before - or worse.

Either way massive respect to him. Balls the size of grapefruits.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Kolašinac Is from Bosnia. I have a feeling he might have seen situations like that before - or worse.

True, my Mrs is from the old Yugoslavia and they are all complete loons.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Fair play to him, stupid maybe but he was trying to protect his wife and property from these lowlife, from that clip he certainly got the better of the would be robber.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The robbers chased the car for fifteen minutes, apparently. It looks like a pretty substantial 4X4 to me - wonder why they didn't just knock the two cvnts off their scooter.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
London has Gone seriously downhill in the last few years. What with the south london gangs and eastern European mafia types no wonder middle class people are leaving in their droves.it will only get worse.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Everyone loves a brave hero but Kolašinac was clearly endangering his life taking on two young men with large knives.
We could easily have now had a situation where he had left a widow and children with no Dad.

We don't need heroes, just more investment in policing, education and social care.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Best bit of defending by an Arsenal player all year!

Well played :bowdown:

Ozil has been robbing Arsenal for years too.

Brave but a bit daft IMO (heat of the moment I guess). Scumbags probably didn't know who they were - just a robbing opportunity. Could so very easily have ended up as another stabbing statistic.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
As others have stated am stuck between admiring his balls of steel bravery or condemning his foolishness when insurance would take care of it all with no risk to his health.

The easy lesson for anyone in London is don't swan around in overly flash ridiculously expensive watches. A nice small item easy to transport and then fence. It's just not worth the risk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here