Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Evertons new stadium

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just my opinion of course, others may absolutely delight at the designs we see, but for me, other than Spurs, nothing has really wowed me for a while. Although the "ring of indifference" at Arsenal really is something to behold. The bar we found ourselves in (by accident after [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] went wondering off the wrong way) really was something else.

Brilliant wasn't it ?

I took a wrong turn, got confused and ended up doing a complete lap of the Emirates, right the way round the inside, and came across numerous bars far better than the first one we started off in "by default". I'd bloody LOVE it if the Amex had a proper sports bar like that one we wound up in. It pissed all over Dicks.

That sounded wrong.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Bit of a slope - are they trying to emulate Yeovil?

That's the old Yeovil pitch. There's no slope at Huish Park except the slippery one their Board took to drop to the National League! My stepsons (now in their thirties) are Yeovil fans and have followed them since they were in the Isthmian League, right up to the Championship, then back to non-league. Roller-coaster or what?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't see any issues whatsoever with a load of drunk football fans regularly being right alongside a large expanse of water.

None at all.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At least you will be able to purchase a boat parking space and there will be space behind the away end to park the away supporters' ferries.

0e4896d845633a185233744b4baeaec7.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Typical Everton for me.

Always seem to have big ideas but never really turn up for the party. Seem to shout about themselves but they really are a nothingness nowadays.

Also the Quietest away fans with the most limited song collection (rich coming from us) I've heard at the Amex.

Stains and Spuds minimal chant/s catalogue is also shite.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The front of the stadium looks like a car bonnet and grill.
The front of the stadium is intended to mirror the Victorian dock buildings opposite. Especially the Titanic hotel and Tobacco warehouse.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Imagine getting to sail the world seeing tropical islands, spectacular coastlines, exotic paradises etc, and then halfway through your adventure popping off to see Everton v Brighton knowing you'll have the ease of just anchoring up outside the ground.

This is going to take sailing holidays to another level. Well done Everton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here