Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Anyone on here work for Virgin Media

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So you would not go with them if were to choose now?
The old turning it off and on again seems to do the trick, still think the TV deal they've given me is far better than Virgin

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The hour long phone calls to their call centre in the Philippines to get advice to turn it off and turn it back on again are a particular high point in dealing with that company.
They really are the worst. I'll never use them again. Had the internet issue we had with them happened now it would have cost me thousands (as I now work from home). Utter shite.

After two months of fannying about with their call centres, we switched to Sky. Within a week an engineer came out and fixed the problem.

Talk talk can **** off.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
First sign of rain and internet stops working ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
We get that problem regularly and VM appear unable to fix the problem. Now their TV service has became an unreliable V6 box of shite. Multiple visits over the last few months but that isn't enough of an opportunity for them to fix our service meaning the robbing ******** want me to pay £240 as an early cancellation charge.

Does anybody have the head of complaints email address please? I had it written down but mislaid what it was written on.

Their customer service at all levels is deplorable. Avoid.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We get that problem regularly and VM appear unable to fix the problem. Now their TV service has became an unreliable V6 box of shite. Multiple visits over the last few months but that isn't enough of an opportunity for them to fix our service meaning the robbing ******** want me to pay £240 as an early cancellation charge.

Does anybody have the head of complaints email address please? I had it written down but mislaid what it was written on.

Head of Complaints …. pfffff ….. go for the CEO - lutz.schueler@virginmedia.co.uk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

He is with Sky

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I always go right to the top and copy in the CEO (via ceoemail.com) in any communication. Nine times out of ten it makes a difference.

In this instance there seems to be some debate over who the CEO is, so try both: tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk and lutz.schueler@virginmedia.co.uk

I've had a mixed bag with Virgin and previous incarnations of the company over the years. We're back with it at the moment and I had a 'Brian' from India on the phone this afternoon trying to flog me new packages. I was venting my frustrations about how my bill has nearly doubled in the past two years, the phone line doesn't work and the broadband drops out all the time, but it seems I should be going down your route. Good luck!

(EDIT: Hadn't read the above with the same advice!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I always go right to the top and copy in the CEO (via ceoemail.com) in any communication. Nine times out of ten it makes a difference.

In this instance there seems to be some debate over who the CEO is, so try both: tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk and lutz.schueler@virginmedia.co.uk

I've had a mixed bag with Virgin and previous incarnations of the company over the years. We're back with it at the moment and I had a 'Brian' from India on the phone this afternoon trying to flog me new packages. I was venting my frustrations about how my bill has nearly doubled in the past two years, the phone line doesn't work and the broadband drops out all the time, but it seems I should be going down your route. Good luck!

(EDIT: Hadn't read the above with the same advice!)
That's usually my tactic but with Virgin that appear to change top dogs frequently-probably complaints overload sends them scatty.

Thanks for the info

They really are such a shite company to deal with if there's a problem. Can't wait to get shot of them.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's usually my tactic but with Virgin that appear to change top dogs frequently-probably complaints overload sends them scatty.

Thanks for the info

They really are such a shite company to deal with if there's a problem. Can't wait to get shot of them.

Who are you going with?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who are you going with?
When I can dump Virgin without it costing me £240 I'll probably go with EE Broadband. Enough speed for what I need, free Apple TV, Freeview, etc. I pay Virgin way too much for a lot of stuff I don't make use of. Factor in continual unreliability and dogshite customer service I look forward to dumping them

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here