Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hope not - I enjoy disliking them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He'd do well there.

Obviously Fulham have top spot sorted, but there could be quite a battle for 2nd place.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I meant, did I miss it? I obviously did as it was apparently post no. 374 on another thread.

Very sorry.

Didn't mean to suggest I was shutting you down. That post is pretty much the entirety of the 'discussion' in that thread. Was merely showing where it had been reported he had turned it down before (though no source is given). Things may have changed, he might have received a better offer, or after a few more weeks rest and relaxation he might be ready to get back to it, or that report may simply have been premature rumours, something spread by the people who reported Maguire was at Utd having a physical and Dunk to Leicester had been pre-agreed.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I meant, did I miss it? I obviously did as it was apparently post no. 374 on another thread.

Very sorry.

I'm with papajeff. I'm so sorry i have other things to do, I also might have missed this amongst all the nonsense that is on NSC.

Thanks to Acker as i read his comment after.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Didn't mean to suggest I was shutting you down. That post is pretty much the entirety of the 'discussion' in that thread. Was merely showing where it had been reported he had turned it down before (though no source is given). Things may have changed, he might have received a better offer, or after a few more weeks rest and relaxation he might be ready to get back to it, or that report may simply have been premature rumours, something spread by the people who reported Maguire was at Utd having a physical and Dunk to Leicester had been pre-agreed.

More likely the lifting of their transfer embargo has made them a better proposition.

Anyway, the reason for resurrecting the thread is for the opportunity to post my favourite pic before the season has even started!

Sheffield WEDNESDAY.....

E4FAFD25-4C86-4CFF-A8C5-FAFE549970C0.jpeg

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
[tweet]1169966048843587584[/tweet]

Surprised by that one and thought that the Cowley brothers were being heavily linked with the job. Got to say that if I were a massive fan, I’d have much rather have the up and coming Cowley brothers over Monk, who seems to have a new job every season...

I wonder if they turned the job down, because surely that would have been a natural progression for them. Whereas Monk is a bit meh and probably won’t end well.....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hope not - I enjoy disliking them.
I will dislike them as much as I've always done-with or without Hughton in charge.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here