vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP Rutger, absolute legend !

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Blade runner and Blind Fury. 2 excellent films I thought as a kid.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I came to blade runner late, and tbh, I'm not overly enamoured with it. When I think Rutger Hauer, I think of this film I saw when I was younger. I think we had it on vhs as it was the movie of the month on Britannia video club thing...

https://youtu.be/A-M8PbnAiTc

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Flesh & Blood was awesome. RIP.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This, unbelievably lazy reporting (again) by the BBC, they don’t even mention this film yet it was huge at the time and arguably his best role.

Or lazy reading...

the-hitcher.png

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

I had this as part of my email signature at work for a while, until the fun police spotted it and I was corporatised.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
They have added that tweet since I posted and it’s not their work, so yes lazy journalism.

So you admit that they are constantly reworking and updating their report and yet you stand by your verdict of 'lazy journalism'? That's lazy criticism of journalism.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here