Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official Loanee Tracker Thread

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Seems that Clarke wasn’t all that great again judging by comments in the other thread. Not to worry, we still have White, Ostigard and Roberts in particular looking very promising in the CB department. A veritable conveyor belt.

Sánchez retains his place despite the 6-0 loss last week for Rochdale. Sanders on the bench again for Wimbledon.

Very difficult for Clarke. He looks low on confidence and the Derby formation was a mess.
White looked quality but didn't really have to do much.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very difficult for Clarke. He looks low on confidence and the Derby formation was a mess.
White looked quality but didn't really have to do much.

White is quality. End of.

Clarke started brilliantly at Derby - after one match they were all over him, but since then he's had a rocky road. Don't know why - whether it's him, the manager, the players around him, or the formation - whatever. One way or another, his confidence may well have taken a drop. Perhaps #Mikeyj has an idea or two?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Clarke started brilliantly at Derby - after one match they were all over him, but since then he's had a rocky road. Don't know why - whether it's him, the manager, the players around him, or the formation - whatever. One way or another, his confidence may well have taken a drop. Perhaps #Mikeyj has an idea or two?

Whole team IMHO, Did you watch the game? They didn't seem to have a formation. Keogh is crap, old school defender but can't play in this modern style. Will be a real test for our boy, and if he is mentally strong he'll benefit from it. If he isn't this could **** him him up for a year or two. The risk of the loan.
White is strolling in this league. Absolutely strolling.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Whole team IMHO, Did you watch the game? They didn't seem to have a formation. Keogh is crap, old school defender but can't play in this modern style. Will be a real test for our boy, and if he is mentally strong he'll benefit from it. If he isn't this could **** him him up for a year or two. The risk of the loan.
White is strolling in this league. Absolutely strolling.

Did I watch Leeds vs. Derby? No, I didn't.

That's why I was asking what seems to be going wrong with Clarke's loan move. Let's hope he comes through it (or our club are ruthless enough to pull him back in January and send him somewhere more beneficial).

That's why I was asking what seems to be going wrong with Clarke's loan move. Let's hope he comes through it (or our club are ruthless enough to pull him back in January and send him somewhere more beneficial).
l think a loan has only 'gone wrong' if the player is failing to command a first team place. Maybe experience of coping with adversity can also be beneficial.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Shame NSC was broken yesterday, as we could have drawn some attention to Rochdale and Sánchez.

He made a string of saves as Rochdale forced Man U into penalties (the Rochdale goal scorer a 16 year old right back). Unfortunately Robert couldn’t save any of the United pens as Dale narrowly missed out, but what experience for our young goalie!

His 6 goals conceded against Posh don’t seem to have impacted his confidence too much.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
U18s Rocco Rees (GK) to Worthing FC

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Sorry, missed this - Hard to say, obviously it's taking a while for new manager to get things how he wants them, maybe that's part of it. What I would say is that I can't see him starting regularly in Keogh's absence - Him and Curtis Davies together would just be waaayyy too slow....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Gyökeres found the net today in Bundesliga 2. Still believe in him, looked crazy good when playing for the Swedish NT last January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here