Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official Loanee Tracker Thread

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Walton has saved a penalty for Blackburn. Kept a clean sheet last week as well.

And Sanchez seems to be doing well for Rochdale. Been somewhat forgotten in this thread amongst all the Champ loanees.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Walton has saved a penalty for Blackburn. Kept a clean sheet last week as well.

And Sanchez seems to be doing well for Rochdale. Been somewhat forgotten in this thread amongst all the Champ loanees.
He started well at Forest Green too, but quite quickly seemed to go from hero to zero, particularly with the fans. I think he gave away a few penalties, possibly due to over-estimating his ability to get to the ball first. Hope he has a cracking season at Rochdale.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looks like The Albion's website has latched on to he fact that some of us are interested in tracking our loanees' progress (apologies to them if they've been doing it for ages - just haven't seen it myself).
I think they've been doing it for a while. Certainly there's going to be more interest this season as so many are out playing at a relatively high level. Also, from a slightly cynical point of view, I guess it also helps raise the profile (value) of the Albion's investments, too.
I think it's also a nice thing to do for the loanees themselves. It's nice if they get the feeling that the club hasn't forgotten about them, and that their progress is followed with interest and celebrated.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
“The goal keeper has to be the coolest we have had. It’s like he is playing in a training game. What I noticed is that every pass he seems to play from the back is played in front of the player so they run onto it and it puts the emphasis on the first movement from the defender to go forward”

Quote on Sanchez from a Rochdale fan.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Clarke has struggled a bit after his great start - Certainly at fault for both of Stoke's goals at the weekend, bailed out a few times by Keogh last night. Early days though.....

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Good to see AK throwing his arms
About and running 30 yards at the ref who then books for dissent.

Red card pending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Knocky just scored a HEADER. Did he ever score one of those for us?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The equivalent thread on the palace site must be rivetting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here