East
Jinx! Sorry.

Still at f***ing Oxted too! At least it’s not hot. :lol:

Credit to the train staff - they dished out bottles of water for everyone

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Still at f***ing Oxted too! At least it’s not hot. :lol:

Credit to the train staff - they dished out bottles of water for everyone

I usually catch the 16.07 but I thought I would get the 15.07 today as it my wife's birthday. At the last minute I decided to catch the 14.07and that was the last one that ran without any issues.

Looks like I made the right decision. Hope you get home ok!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Trains seem to run on time in France, Germany and Poland. Even when the temperature is in the low 40's as it was a few weeks ago.

Pathetic. Sort it out, Boris.

Interesting that you should choose Poland to put alongside France and Germany.

As for Boris sorting anything out, think again!

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I usually catch the 16.07 but I thought I would get the 15.07 today as it my wife's birthday. At the last minute I decided to catch the 14.07and that was the last one that ran without any issues.

Looks like I made the right decision. Hope you get home ok!

Result for you! Happy birthday Mrs N17 :)

Finally on a (very busy) train. No noticeable aircon working, but just happy to be moving.

I will murder a cold beer when I get home!

Looks like I made the right decision.
Why, did you catch her with somebody?

Have you been trolling again???
So I take the trouble to view your link and I get called a troll :shrug:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The issue with a temperate climate like the UK is it is very difficult to legislate with extremes in conditions, expansion joints and so forth are generally fitted for the average throughout the year, when we enjoy a pleasant summer, as the last couple of years inconvenience is encountered, it happens worldwide, it’s just the MSM in other countries are not as hysterical ad ours.

Jul 7, 2003
Trains seem to run on time in France, Germany and Poland. Even when the temperature is in the low 40's as it was a few weeks ago.

Pathetic. Sort it out, Boris.

I love the way people seem to think German railways are fantastic based on an old cliche. They have been a mess for years as even [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] will admit.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I find it funny how thick people always come up with the argument "well Russia has no problems" when it's cold, or India when it's hot. I love how no account is taken to the fact it is always hot or cold there so they are built to stand heat or cold. Our weather is so Bi-polar that we cant be ready for absolutely everything, we can have a seriously cold day follow a seriously hot day.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Never TOO hot

fN.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here