Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson, the new UK Prime Minister

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I can certainly see why you see yourself (and presumably as others see you ) as a loser, when you write such unsubstantiated exaggerated nonsense. Just to put some fact into the equation - very close to me is a Tory Councillor - his humble abode is a three-bed semi and I estimate the garden to be about 60 foot.

Obviously a useless Tory as anyone decent would have filled their pockets first chance they got

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lets see what you think of him after he wilfully drags us over a cliff with no deal, the economy tanks, and we plunge headlong into a long, deep recession. I'm not sure his "lovable buffoon" persona will come across as quite so likeable after that.

The people predicting those things have a pretty poor record when it comes to making predictions.

Not sure why you believe it really.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The small matter of getting their time-sensitive exports to the EU without British roads might be more of a problem,as their economy will go tits-up in 5 weeks without a bilateral deal.I don't think a Dublin airlift is feasible!

Rosslare to Cherbourg ferry crossing approx 17 hours, so not a lot of difference in travel time vs UK routes ? Maybe the EU will take up the slack of ferry usage post Brexit to assist their Irish partners ?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Ironic that, that poisonous little Scottish **** suggests taking Britain to a no deal Brexit is dangerous yet her ****ing ****wits in THP voted against every deal that May put it front of them , wankers.

exactly the same as many hard line brexiteer "patriots" then

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Obviously a useless Tory as anyone decent would have filled their pockets first chance they got

Incidentally that is exactly what they were doing over the border in neighbouring, and thankfully now, fellow Tory-free Rother District Council. The glorious new regime at the non-Tory council in Town Hall Square, Bexhill-On-Sea has cut the cabinet to the legal minimum of 8 for a local authority, with hard working, dedicated, non-Tory councillors, doubling up on posts, working harder for less, all for the good of their community and saving a 5 figure sum per annum that will now be apparently directly invested in sports and recreation facilities for youngsters, instead of lining the back pockets of fellow Tories in the classic 'Tory jobs for my chums from school' custom. In hindsight I'm not at all surprised this was going on - give a Tory a choice - children or his back pocket and there's only going to be one winner and it 'aint going to be the kids.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Incidentally that is exactly what they were doing over the border in neighbouring, and thankfully now, fellow Tory-free Rother District Council. The glorious new regime at the non-Tory council in Town Hall Square, Bexhill-On-Sea has cut the cabinet to the legal minimum of 8 for a local authority, with hard working, dedicated, non-Tory councillors, doubling up on posts, working harder for less, all for the good of their community and saving a 5 figure sum per annum that will now be apparently directly invested in sports and recreation facilities for youngsters, instead of lining the back pockets of fellow Tories in the classic 'Tory jobs for my chums from school' custom. In hindsight I'm not at all surprised this was going on - give a Tory a choice - children or his back pocket and there's only going to be one winner and it 'aint going to be the kids.

Tory councillors - love em.

An experience very close to me where my family lost a fair bit of money.

One Tory councillor and her “property developer” husband, ran a company, amongst many others, which provided training for care staff, the majority of whom were on near minimum wage.

The company traded insolvently, and around 100 of the learners lost between £800 and £1000 in paid course fees each, whilst the directors walked off into the sunset.

It was heartbreaking, listening to some of the stories of debt built up to try and gain better qualifications. As an aside, one of the Directors of a linked company to the Property Development company, was the Training Company’s accountant.

Obviously nothing anyone can do, legally, although administrators are looking into linked assets.

Meanwhile, just checked and that Director is now the Deputy Mayor

No shame, your ol Tories

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Rosslare to Cherbourg ferry crossing approx 17 hours, so not a lot of difference in travel time vs UK routes ? Maybe the EU will take up the slack of ferry usage post Brexit to assist their Irish partners ?

10 hours is the usual time from door to door Ireland to Lille distribution centres via the UK,but perhaps the EU are secretly building a tunnel!

reality.png

D

Deleted member 2719

Ironic that, that poisonous little Scottish **** suggests taking Britain to a no deal Brexit is dangerous yet her ****ing ****wits in THP voted against every deal that May put it front of them , wankers.

She hates England with a passion, nasty piece of work, I hope Ruth Davidson sits on her.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Any updates of tunnel progress 2P ?

reality 2.png

So 17 hours to Cherbourg,then 5 hours to Lille.More than twice the UK route time.You're the europhile,so you would know about any Tunnel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here