Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Seagull maintains strong showing in wake of WHC XII success

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The main reason the seagulls are getting aggressive, apart from defending their young, is because people keep feeding them or just leave food rubbish about attracting them in to feed :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Amended for Mrs Triggaaar, no offence meant:blush:
Oh no, you didn't need to amend it, I'm completely with you. She's mad. Lovely, but mad.

She has a habit of identifying small, irritating, shitty little creatures and taking it upon herself to look after them.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
She has a habit of identifying small, irritating, shitty little creatures and taking it upon herself to look after them.

Mine is quite the opposite. Spends all her spare time in the garden creating a beautiful habitat for the wildlife and is then enraged at anything that comes and lives in it.

Mysterious.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I thought it was quite funny that a seagull had adopted me, he knocks on my patio doors around teatime to let me know he’s there. No I don’t put out, so don’t know the attraction.
But now he’s started pecking off my strawberries and tomatoes off the plants, piercing them with his beak and leaving them all over my patio, I wish he’d leave or have a fatal accident!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here