Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any 1901 members thinking of taking up the "The Dugout" offer?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They must have got rather wet on Saturday.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I sit in Row F of WSL and got wet. I looked at the 'wet marks' on the floor and it stopped at Row J.

I looked to my right and saw 4 or 5 rows of 'Dugout' getting very wet, including half a row of friends who bought into them.

The crack-up is, I walked up to one of them and said "Hey Fella! What are you doing here?!!! I didn't know you were into Football !!!"

The reply was... "Well.... I'm actually a Palace fan and I got pressured into taking two of these bloody seats by a business acquaintance who took a block of six"

My reply was "Palace? So it's true - you're not into football then!" to which I got a forced laugh. :lolol:

He explained his Son liked football and it was his Dad who was a huge Palace fan so he'd grown up with it, and it was just nice to see PL football etc...

One thing I did notice is that he walked into the concourse toilets whilst I was delivering some filtered ale. I asked him what he was doing in the "peasant's bogs" - and he said there was no VIP toilet in the Dugout!! ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I sit in Row F of WSL and got wet. I looked at the 'wet marks' on the floor and it stopped at Row J.

I looked to my right and saw 4 or 5 rows of 'Dugout' getting very wet, including half a row of friends who bought into them.

The crack-up is, I walked up to one of them and said "Hey Fella! What are you doing here?!!! I didn't know you were into Football !!!"

The reply was... "Well.... I'm actually a Palace fan and I got pressured into taking two of these bloody seats by a business acquaintance who took a block of six"

My reply was "Palace? So it's true - you're not into football then!" to which I got a forced laugh. :lolol:

He explained his Son liked football and it was his Dad who was a huge Palace fan so he'd grown up with it, and it was just nice to see PL football etc...

One thing I did notice is that he walked into the concourse toilets whilst I was delivering some filtered ale. I asked him what he was doing in the "peasant's bogs" - and he said there was no VIP toilet in the Dugout!! ???

You’d have thought they at least would have given him a pot to piss in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here