Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any 1901 members thinking of taking up the "The Dugout" offer?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
A room has been 'dug out' in the back of the WSL concourse and signed The Dugout. Presumably It's the new bar, but it didn't look finished or open. Frankly, if they could build a private bar area for 1901 members who already have a private bar area, I would rather they used the space for increased ability to serve refreshments to existing fans who have to choose between having a wee and buying refreshments in WSL if they want to see the start of the second half. To be honest, I hope it fails and they use the area to increase hospitality service to general fans in WSL.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Well from my seat in WSL it looked like seats of the new "dug out" area were full up

Less empty seats near where players not in squad sit

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I see the club are plugging this on social media now as if it's hospitality for all supporters.

£199 plus VAT and sold out to existing 1901ers? Shite.

Meanwhile they don't even bother opening the Harveys beer wall in the West Lower after the game.

Load of shite.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20190915-211931.png

Hmmmm

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was given a little look around the ‘Dugout’ yesterday, quite nice really. The bar is done out like a sports bar, booth seating with a screen on each one. A big screen in the middle and a bar with a craft type beer, can’t remember the type. Buffet meal pre match, and again was told it’s totally sold out. You walk out through the WSL concourse and into the stand. I think it’s all very much of the style of maybe US sports grounds, but it seemed quite decent to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Director’s Friends package, or whatever it’s called, is taking shape. They’ve carved out a piece of the Italk lounge for this.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
£240 month x 12 £2880 / 19 games = £151 per game. Surely only for people with money to burn ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
£240 month x 12 £2880 / 19 games = £151 per game. Surely only for people with money to burn ?
There's a lot of them about

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Includes the Villa cup game too, and any other home cup games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here