Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any 1901 members thinking of taking up the "The Dugout" offer?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
40 seats behind the bench with it's own sports bar .

Expected to sell out to 1901 members but if not probably thrown open to the rest of the ground?

Free shirt with every sign up, which you can wear in the dugout

From £47 a month

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Expected to sell out to 1901 members but if not probably thrown open to the rest of the ground?

From £47 a month

No; very happy with my seats currently.

It’s from £47/month (+VAT) EXTRA for existing 1901ers. Presumably, that base price is taken from Platinum+ members, meaning it’ll be a lot more than that for Platinum and Gold members...?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Perfect for shouting Potter out when things go pear shaped

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What an utterly GASH idea. So the TV cameras focus in on the bench, but with their wide shot capture a bunch of TV wannabes who have sold their soul to be front row, waving and gesticulating to the world at every opportunity. Embarrassing for every true football fan. But if PB can make a few quid out of it then it will be palatable to the modern PL fan I guess?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can imagine what the viewing world will see if we do manage to score a goal this season .

tenor (20).gif

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

From £47 a month

I presume the bar is buried in the west stand somewhere? And how did they get hold of these 40 extra seats? And it will get a bit wet down there when it rains.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can’t see any details on the club website.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sounds like one of those ideas that have come across from the good old US of A.
Whooping and hi fiving each other when the Albion scores a touch down :shootself:

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I won't be as I am more than happy in my current seat.. I guess the price will be £199 per month + VAT. I am curious as to where the bar will be located. The email suggests you might not have access at half time. No photos either so presumably it's not finished.

Take your seat in the Dugout, the new sports bar at the Amex, opening for the coming Premier League season!

The Dugout is an exciting new hospitality option for the 2019/20 season: great seats and a brilliant sports bar, created on the back of feedback from supporters.

Limited to a 40-person squad, the Dugout offers seats on the very edge of the action, right behind the home bench, from which you’ll be able to watch our new head coach Graham Potter and his team up close and personal.

With access to a private sports bar pre-and post-match, with entry via the 1901 Club west reception, members can enjoy the mix of 1901 Club hospitality and matchday atmosphere. And yes, you can wear a replica shirt – in fact we’ve even included one with the package!

The sports bar offers a more intimate and relaxed experience with private six-seater booths, each with its own TV screen, to watch before and after the Albion game.

You’ll also be treated to a premium one-course pre-match buffet, post-match snacks and we have included a complimentary half-time drink, to avoid the queues and allow you to take full advantage of the interval and relax.

Russ Wood, head of commercial explained, “The Dugout is a new fan experience at the Amex. It has been created from the fan feedback we’ve received in our surveys, and it offers members a more relaxed and personal matchday package, with some of the benefits enjoyed in the 1901 Club.

“Offering access to a private sports bar for no more than 40 guests and with some of the best seats, behind the home dugout, fans will be so close to the action, they’ll be able to smell the grass!”

The package is available on a seasonal basis, and includes a complimentary programme, the option to transfer your seats to friends and family if you cannot make a match, one parking space for every two seats, and a membership joining pack, that includes a home shirt. The facility also boasts free wi-fi and charging points for mobile phones.

Spaces are limited and we do expect the Dugout to prove very popular with 1901 Club members, who have a priority period to sign up, before any remaining places will be made available for general sale – although we do expect the 40 spaces to sell out to 1901 Club members.

1901 Club members have an exclusive opportunity to take up membership of the Dugout until 5pm on Tuesday 30 July. By transferring your current seat licence to the Dugout we will waiver any seat transfer or joining fees.

The cost of upgrading from 1901 Club membership starts from as little as £47 per month (plus VAT). To find out more please contact the 1901 Club on 01273 878278 or email 1901@brightonandhovealbion.com

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I presume the bar is buried in the west stand somewhere? And how did they get hold of these 40 extra seats? And it will get a bit wet down there when it rains.

Freebies and club guests but not 1901 type guests I would imagine. They will be relocated to somewhere else in the ground and the club free up 40 seats for corporate hospitality?

I’d be interested to know how big and where this Sports Bar is but the idea holds no interest to me, apart from the phone charging points that are also included.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What an utterly GASH idea. So the TV cameras focus in on the bench, but with their wide shot capture a bunch of TV wannabes who have sold their soul to be front row, waving and gesticulating to the world at every opportunity. Embarrassing for every true football fan. But if PB can make a few quid out of it then it will be palatable to the modern PL fan I guess?

Dug OUT!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I won't be as I am more than happy in my current seat.. I guess the price will be £199 per month + VAT. I am curious as to where the bar will be located. The email suggests you might not have access at half time. No photos either so presumably it's not finished.

I had to phone the club about something else and asked about this. It is indeed £199+VAT/month per seat. The first three rows of seats behind the dugout are non-playing squad members; these seats are the four rows behind those.

As [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] says, you'd get soaked when it rains.

Be quick if you want them - 20 have already been sold...!

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blacklisted by PB no doubt! Forwarded it.

Ta. If you recall, I had issues with the Ticket Transfer sending my tickets into a black-hole last season; might be related. I’ll call the club and see what’s going on.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ta. If you recall, I had issues with the Ticket Transfer sending my tickets into a black-hole last season; might be related. I’ll call the club and see what’s going on.

Who will take over the “wtf is it” 1901 food thread if you move down there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here