Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knockaert scores

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't remember Dunk's but both Duffy and Andone's were 'iffy', esp when compared to both of Knockaert's reds which were violent outbursts bought on by frustration, with the worst part being they were both entirely predictable.

Andone has a hell of a temper and is snide with it. WBA away was needless.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't remember Dunk's but both Duffy and Andone's were 'iffy', esp when compared to both of Knockaert's reds which were violent outbursts bought on by frustration, with the worst part being they were both entirely predictable.

That's your interpretation but both the Everton one & the Bournemouth one happened right in front of me. Neither were as you described.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's your interpretation but both the Everton one & the Bournemouth one happened right in front of me. Neither were as you described.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
We'll have to agree to disagree.

He knows as soon as he has done both of them that he’s off... no arguments, walks to the tunnel.

I seem to remember a famous French striker having flair but similar lapses in judgement (and far far worse). I doubt he had many fans in Leeds/Sheffield/Manc saying that he should never wear their shirt again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He knows as soon as he has done both of them that he’s off... no arguments, walks to the tunnel.

I seem to remember a famous French striker having flair but similar lapses in judgement (and far far worse). I doubt he had many fans in Leeds/Sheffield/Manc saying that he should never wear their shirt again...

I doubt there are any Brighton fans saying he should never wear the shirt again, either.
I'm sure we'd all love to see AK again in stripes, although it would seem the price for that would be relegation, and that's only if there aren't other reasons that we're not privy too (nor should we be).

Oh and if AK and Cantona's names were ever actually said in the same sentence, for footballing reasons AK would have left this summer any way.
The only difference being an extra 0 on the transfer fee.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I doubt there are any Brighton fans saying he should never wear the shirt again, either.
I'm sure we'd all love to see AK again in stripes, although it would seem the price for that would be relegation, and that's only if there aren't other reasons that we're not privy too (nor should we be).

Oh and if AK and Cantona's names were ever actually said in the same sentence, for footballing reasons AK would have left this summer any way.
The only difference being an extra 0 on the transfer fee.

There were quite a few Brighton fans on NSC and Twitter who after both red cards said he should never play for us again... knee jerk reactions possibly?

And I wasn’t comparing the talent of Cantona and AK - more that sometimes genius has its flaws... you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here