Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Any Tory Party members on this board who will admit to voting for Boris?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Is your username a reference to your favourite meal ? Or is it the latest fashionable dog whistle racist insult ?

I reckon you are a racist.

Now I am confused. My first post to you asked to what your username referred. If it is a reference to your favourite lunch or something else, you could have just said. Anyway, if I am wrong then I apologize.

As I said in my first reply it is not racist, but you kept going on about being racist. There is nothing to be confused about. You kept calling me racist because my name includes gammon.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
As I said in my first reply it is not racist, but you kept going on about being racist. There is nothing to be confused about. You kept calling me racist because my name includes gammon.

Ever considered a career in politics ? In my first post I asked what your username meant. I offered a couple of possibilities which you did not deny. You still haven’t said what your username means. If it’s top secret then no worries.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You are certainly not a reader of Dickens.

Ever considered a career in politics ? In my first post I asked what your username meant. I offered a couple of possibilities which you did not deny. You still haven’t said what your username means. If it’s top secret then no worries.

You asked what it meant and instantly called me a racist. I am so sorry that you have confused yourself. The answer was given some time ago. Read some Dickens.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Give it up guys, you will never win.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes I voted for Boris. Think he will be a good Prime Minister & bring a smile to the nation. Was a decent Mayor & spearheading the London Olympics

He's doing a great job at the moment of splitting the country irrevocably down the middle by going to extremes. Most people I know will not be smiling for a long, long time to come, or not about the state of the nation, anyway.

Even if he does make a success of BREXIT, it will be because of his extreme policies and allies.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
He's doing a great job at the moment of splitting the country irrevocably down the middle by going to extremes. Most people I know will not be smiling for a long, long time to come, or not about the state of the nation, anyway.

Even if he does make a success of BREXIT, it will be because of his extreme policies and allies.

The country is always split politically. The first past the post system means a party with 40% of the vote can win. As much as I hated Blair he won an election & I accepted the result as its called democracy. The reason we are in the current state is the refusal of a lot of remoaners to accept the result of the referendum.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The country is always split politically. The first past the post system means a party with 40% of the vote can win. As much as I hated Blair he won an election & I accepted the result as its called democracy. The reason we are in the current state is the refusal of a lot of remoaners to accept the result of the referendum.

The point I was making is that Johnson is deliberately seeking to make it worse by going to political extremes - viz the wholesale sackings and the appointment of extreme replacements, not to mention extreme and provocative language.

I get the impression a lot of those who voted for him saw him as the candidate to unite the country. Other than Farage, he is about the most divisive politician to the right of centre that there is. It has nothing to do with accepting or otherwise BREXIT, it has everything to do with people not trusting him as far as they could throw him, a serial liar, philanderer and cheat who has a habit of being too lazy to work out how to do things properly. What's to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here