Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Any Tory Party members on this board who will admit to voting for Boris?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well? Are there?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think one did yesterday. Does it really matter? He'll be gone by Christmas after failing to deliver Brexit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think one did yesterday. Does it really matter? He'll be gone by Christmas after failing to deliver Brexit.

No, it doesn’t matter. I’m just curious if anyone will openly admit to it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is social media. Anyone can say anything anonymously.

So what’s the point?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You probably wont get a brexiteer to admit that. They have thin skins, if it goes pear-shaped, which I suspect, they would not be able to deal with being pointed at

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, it doesn’t matter. I’m just curious if anyone will openly admit to it.

Fair enough, squire.

Apologies for the pissiness. My feeling is this is an embarrassment that won't linger. The psychic transformation Boris the liar needs to undertake is more monumental than that which transformed Bruce Bannister into The Hulk (and vice versa). Boris just doesn't have the bus fair.

More importantly, he has more open hostility in his own ranks than any leader I can ever recall. Makes labour look united.They will roast him, if he doesn't roast himself first.

A mate of mine phoned me tonight. His brother (a leading light professor in a particular field) has had dealings with Boris in his former minesterial post. Meeting with Boris and team....after 20 mins Boris fiddles with his phone and says 'sorry I have to go somewhere else' (probably up his mistress' ********, but that would be pure speculation). He buggers off. His team then say 'Thank ffffffark for that, now we can get things done'.

No, Boris is the true Mayfly....lovely plumage but a very short half life. :wave::kiss::thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is social media. Anyone can say anything anonymously.

So what’s the point?

What’s the point of any post then ?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
To be honest, whilst I despise the fella..... at least one of the ****'s that campaigned for Brexit is tasked with delivering it.

The Brexiteers will not be able to hiide behind the claims that Brexit was shit because it was remainers who put the deal together

D

Deleted member 22389

I like Boris. Being honest I cannot see what the big deal is here. He will be gone eventually like all other PMs.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I like him, mainly because he’s got so many Labour supporters so hot under the collar and spitting venom ! It’s absolutely hilarious some of the bile post on social media today !
My opinion is he’ll do a better job than May or Corbyn but not as good as Churchill or thatcher

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here