Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Kane's winner v Juve

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]1152943509982318593[/tweet]

Decent strike from the England captain, to be fair. Stoppage time an' all.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There was a thread on here around Nations League time when someone was GENUIENLY arguing that Kane isn't that good :lolol:

I must admit, that first proper season at Spurs when he banged in 30-odd goals, I was telling my mate "one season wonder" :facepalm:

I have since seen the light.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There needs to be a word for those desperate flailing chase backs the keepers do in these situations.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I still have friends telling me he is bang average and one of them is a Spurs season ticket holder !

Clueless. You just don't score that many goals over that period of time and not be incredible.

I have to admit though that I had the same blinkers on Zlatan until he played in English football... I didn't see what the fuss was about for some reason... but have also seen the error of my ways.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I told mates when he first got into the England team that he will become the all time leading goal scorer. I was laughed at and told he is shit![emoji23]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
What a goal. Brilliant. He has 'it', people are entitled to their own opinions but if you can see that HK is world class then there is no point continuing with a conversation with t h that person regarding football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here